2p

In my game, I wanna have a two player option with the players being Tails the fox (1p) and pixel the robot (2p) but I can’t figure out how. Help!

That should depend on whether the two player option is local or online.

In a local multiplayer situation, both players should have the same behaviors, but the controls are different for both player objects, so that one person does not control two characters at the same time.
I am not that far into online multiplayer to determine what to do in that type of situation.

but how do you make it so that if you press 1 player its only 1 player (local)

Maybe you could create an object that checks for which mode you are playing. If you are playing 1 player mode, this object will be notified that you are playing in one player. Then, in the next levels, this object will tell the second player to destroy itself, so that you can play single-player.

If you are playing 2 player mode, this object will be notified that you are playing in two player. Then, in the next levels, this object will NOT tell the second player to destroy itself.

@Tailsthefox#1 Have 2 buttons on the title/menu screen saying single player or local multiplayer. When you click single player, have it set a variable named “Players” to 1 using 2 number nodes, and if you click multiplayer, it sets the variable to 2. When it takes you to level 1, if the number is equal to one in another object spawn player one. If equal to 2, it Should spawn player one, and player 2. Basically just code all of that and you’re done.

can you show me an example?