3000 Apocalypse

did you perform the virus test? You have to enter the green scanning thingy from the right to left. Also I can get through the whole thing, you just need to time it right. :slight_smile:

huh, ok. I’ll check real quick

How did you create the blackout effect!?!?!

Probably used a gui object

yup

does this game lag in anyone’s computer when the horizontalys lasers are being shot (I made that word up, I mean the blue lasers)?

Horizontal lasers

Close.

yeah… but still, does it lag to you

No

not for me

nope

okay, thanks, that’s all I need to know for now

This game has been updated up to checkpoint 7, which can be challenging if you want to get there.
New mechanics are also introduced, such as fiery substance, glacials and disappearing platforms.
Fiery substance: if you touch it, you die!
Glacials: 0 friction; first introduced in Fireball.io, then in Smash Reset (same design)
Disappearing platform: 80 alpha to begin with, fades and becomes disabled. Then, after a short time it reappears. The cycle continues.

Aside from that, I was planning to make something unique happen every 4th checkpoints, three of them in total (checkpoints 4, 8, and 12). In checkpoint 4 there were blinking lights. In checkpoint 8, I need some kind of temporary event to happen. Any ideas?

Gravity becomes stronger, or you slow down, or you need to get to the next point in a certain amount of time, you can say it’s toxins or something. Those are my ideas

hey play mah game and ill play yours. :smiley:

just sayn you played it and ill play yours. :smiley:

say*

thanks for the idea @Myw :slight_smile:

@maker123456 if you want people to play your game, you have to post a link in your own discussion.

any reports for glitches/bugs are appreciated