3d Drive, Polls, Updates, And Anything Else - Large Update - Sorry for the Delay!

formula-d is one of my favorite sprites from flowlab, great art!

1 Like

Multiplayer building?

Oof, how would that work, like online or wasd arrows?

What do you mean by Paint Shop?

@AbstractGallery Dude, this is awesome, especially since I was actually making a game like this a while back but for mobile only:

Really happy to give some suggestions

1 Like

You may not have realized but this game was inspired by you @The_Kodex and your games, the retro racing one and your action shooter game.

1 Like

Well, I guess it can technically be the same as a body shop. But what I meant was that a body shop can change how your car looks like trim and stuff. Paint shop allows you to change the color of your car, but you could add those in the same building since Body Shops also paint your car.
The Mechanic Shop can add attachments to your car like a better engine, spoiler, lift kits, etc.

1 Like

Sounds complicated, considering that you only move left and right, lol.

1 Like

I know that this seems like a lot for just a simple racing game, but I guess it’s mainly just for looks, lol.

1 Like

Oh wow @AbstractGallery what an honour, I remember making that game a while ago and i’m really happy loads of people have taken the “3D Shooter” View thing and made their own!

I got inspired to make it from Wolfenstein 3D:

AccuratePersonalBobolink-small

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin Maybe a place where you can type your name and get a permanent name tag, but then again, I may just add that at the beginning of the game.

Polls for which powers to add to the “power” shop.

Which power should NOT be included, I only want two.

• Ghosting Power
  • Slow-Motion
  • Free Save

0 voters

@Baconcat008 @meburningslime @ManiacPumpkin @MetaNinja @The_Kodex @ShadowGaming @Greggo @rcreger @Cuts_ups @MrMcMemerMan

Ghosting Power, the ability to go through obstacles for a small period of time.

Slow Motion, Makes obstacles go in Slow-Motion for a period of time.

Free Save, Can continue playing after you hit an obstacle.

here is the best glitch ever

1 Like

How did you pull that off, lol?

if you almost crash and are on the right lane you can glitch out. And you can keep going

and go out of game area

1 Like

Ok, let me take a look.

It might take a few attemts to get it right

1 Like

Do you think you could take a video of it?

k, I’ll try my best

1 Like

Hey, I think I got an idea for making a helicopter. You could have it so you could only be hit if you were colliding with something at the bottom of the screen, so it knows that you’re on the ground and can be hit by cars, and if you’re higher up you can’t get hit because you’re flying and not colliding with something at the bottom.

(yes i still want to drive the helicopter)

1 Like