5 minutes countdown

I need to create a 5 minutes countdown with minutes and seconds showing for each level. Does anyone know how I can do it?

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Every second, decrease the value labeled “Time” by 1 (Have the value set to 300, 5*60).

In the example the value is being increased, all you need to do is make the value decrease instead

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! You just saved me so much time!!!

2 Likes

The countdown is having a bug when it goes to less than 10 seconds because we are adding the 0 to it. do you know how I can have the 0 to the left instead of the right?

1 Like

In the example it works fine, did you directly copy and paste it into your game? The order of the behaviors are important because they actually activate like reading a book, so from top left to bottom right, if the order is incorrect that would probably be why the 0 is getting added to the right instead of the left

1 Like

I did. The example starts fine but messes up later on as well

1 Like

It should look like this

0:10
0:09
0:08
etc.

1 Like

I am doing a 5 minutes countdown and when it comes to 4:09 it shows 4:90… 4:80… and so on…

this is my code

It should look like this, the Number needs to be above the Text

I didnt know the position could affect it, thankss! It works now :slight_smile:

1 Like

What if i want to mkae a 2.5 sec countdown?

It’s best not to revive old threads, this is 5 months old.

This is the example, It should explain how to works

2 Likes

Yes, sry, but wati want is a count down of -o.1 miliseconds and not seconds…

Change the timer to be 1. Timers work in 1/10 of a second. I didn’t make the example and haven’t looked at it in a long time, but it should be a very simple fix.

1 Like