A-Box (Update Log 2.0 - Extended)

Going classic! New update! You can now use arrow keys and WAD keys now! Go check it out!

Yes! Finally! I Love using arrow keys! Thank You!

Really glad you like the update @“The Kodex” - I turned it from arrow keys a while ago due to the fact my friends arrow keys don’t work :lol: but now you can just use either. Have fun!

Please make a sequel

Once I get Indie, I will. In fact, I might even extend this game (key word “might”). But if the reception of the first keeps going good, I’ll think of a sequel. But one of the things I want to do it making the game some how longer, and adding more lore and levels. But we’ll see. Thanks @“The Kodex” !

New mini update! Added in an atmospheric effect in the main game level to create a false flickering light effect!

Another small update! I addressed your issue @GrimProductionZ , for the movable boxes. The friction has been reduced to 20%, previously at 50% (yikes). Hope it helps!

New update! Added a couple more skins to enjoy! Here:

img_asset_6138320

Those are the total animations for the character (yeah, there’s a few extra for the teleport animation and damage, but the others are skins.The first 13 are skins. Pressing “space” will cycle through them!). Go check it out!

@rcreger Please make either a sequel or an online multiplayer spin off. These games are really good. I bet it would get featured with loads of people playing it!

Also, why the HECK are you not making sweet cash with this?! Your game is an epic! Post it on steam! That would be amazing! You could make money off your creation!

@“The Kodex” , I really want to, but I need an Indie account… So, I’m wondering if you can use a gift card for it? I haven’t got myself a credit yet so I won’t get tempted XD so, @grazer and you, is there a way? I’ve already tried once and it didn’t work

But just know, I want to do something more with the game, but I don’t have the resources at the moment. If a gift card can work, then I can do something:)

I don’t think you can use a gift card. Because the payments you make goes on over time, like $10 every month, or $60 every year.

Ah, thank you @Superstargames ! I’ll see if I can sort anything out then, but for the time being, looks like the extension of the game won’t come until a while… But thank you for letting me know!

I just mainly thought because it said it could be cancelled, hence I could stop it before my gift card would expire:)

New update! Added screen shake at the end of “The Battle” level!

New small update! Added some extra SFX at the end of “The Battle” level!

New update! In “The Battle” level, when fighting T.1.M., if his bullets accidentally hit himself, it will do 5 damage points to him! It should help give an upper hand and also a strategy to beat him! Go check it out!

Also added an animation to T.1.M.'s self damage! Battle tested and working!