A demo for my new wilderness game

Just make a topic in the help category

1 Like

noone has ever accomplished the elevator

2 Likes

You could use the side to side block movement example grazer made but change the forward direction to up or down.

really? this is the best ive seen so far: Flowlab Game Creator - Elevator practice

1 Like

hey is that you?

1 Like

and look at what i have done with my attempt
https://watch.screencastify.com/v/tC9inpIKhvRE5iRnyF1b

1 Like

No that’s a meme I found

yea that makes sense

1 Like

Yeah I tried to jump on them too but the weight of the player just kept making them fall

o also sorry for me jumping all over the place i have the rare ability to keep up something like 4 conversations at once. usually i have to

1 Like

it is annoying

1 Like

let us bring this conversation to the chat lounge

1 Like

You would be surprised what they can do over in that help category, lol. Very helpful! Anyway, I was looking at your game and I can’t figure out what is supposed to be activating the “elevator” block, or what that block is supposed to do, or what those little clickable buttons are supposed to do… the entire second level isn’t really making sense to me lol, but I would love to (attempt to) help you!

2 Likes

Yeah, if you ever need help the Help forum is really active. If you need you can @ me and I’ll help when I see it. If you ever need to do something really complicated JR_01 is really good at that kind of stuff. (I can still help with really complicated things, but JR does a better job of explaining than me)

1 Like

o yea sorry i kinda fixed that it isnt like what it was anymore. i found a way to fix it without really changing the mechanics of the block. i have a vid somewhere of the old thing that happened… here: Screencastify

2 Likes

Oh, ok. Glad you got that fixed! If there’s anything else you need help with, I would still be more than happy to help you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hmm… a are you a good artist?

1 Like

Well…not really. Definitely no where NEAR as good as some people here (such as @“John_Shrekinson” and @“CodeAlpaca”). That being said, I did make this sprite and animation, which I am quite proud of. Took forever though, lol.

What do you need drawn?

3 Likes

well basically i am really bad at making things in the same game match.

2 Likes

Use reference images and try to keep the same pixel size at all times.

2 Likes