A Guy in the Wild updates :)

I have created some new features for “A Guy in the Wild”

1. you can now harvest berries only every 5 minutes.
  2. new health and hunger bars!
  3. now can craft an axe
  4. crafting screen added!
  5. trees now only spawn in the grove and there is one of them on the map
  6. sheeps and cows! :smiley: :cow:
  7. big rocks have appeared on the map… also the entrance to the soon to be added caves!
  8. day/night cycle :sunny: :full_moon: :
    here is the game:
    Flowlab Game Creator - A Guy in the Wild
    give me any idea suggestions you might have, ill try to add them unless they dont fit with the idea i want the game to be, they are too complicated, or they are just plain stupid. please dont suggest to me that the player has to crap.
4 Likes

Bathroom update when?

/s

1 Like

oh god it’s starting already… everyone is gonna start suggesting stupid stuff now… :sob:

1 Like

When’s the selective breeding update to slowly artificially create better and more useful cows and sheep?

/s

2 Likes

or hybrids!!!

1 Like

misplaced black pixel in white sheep animation still looking

1 Like

hello…has anyone seen the GAME-DARE its realy cool my freind told me
all about it!!!

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

wait but didn’t you create it?
Stop advertising smh :raised_hand::pensive:

2 Likes

it’s not a bad idea but something that is completely unnecesary and complicated. anyways you can’t even interact with the sheep or cows yet besides for pushing them around. im starting on an NPC update so you can look forward to that ig also do you know how to do the fullscreen thing? i have it as an option but don’t know how to do it.

2 Likes

Fullscreen is only for Indie or Education users

D: me iz a sad man

1 Like

Still a beta feature I think

1 Like

Fiiinnee… But what about hybreeds!!

1 Like

sry i cant theres already so much stuff it’s laggy and im running out of sprites to use. 6 left i think… :frowning:
@DWGAMEMASTER

1 Like

Have you tried consolidating multiple objects into one?

2 Likes

i can… but this is my first big project. i’m a little green on this kind of thing…

1 Like

you don’t need a background object for the first page you can change the color in the level selector (change the color to this “181425”)

2 Likes

o thnx

1 Like

just a question… should i make the screen bigger?

1 Like