A Story Of Cotton (Devlog/Videos)

Paper Hat Archer Armor
arts & crafts armor :slight_smile: it doesn’t have the best defense, but great stat boosts
Stats:
Attack: 10
Archery: 25
Artillery: 40
Magic: 5
Def: 5

tier 30 banana warrior
pixil-frame-0 (28)

1 Like

Tier 4 Executioner Armor
A rare piece of armor from a far off land, worn by powerful executioners, found in the mid game
Stats:
Attack: 40
Archery: 5
Artillery: 5
Magic: 20
Def: 50
(definitely NOT a dark souls reference)

2 Likes

bro your art work is amazing @cottonstudio

3 Likes

updated: he can have twig bow and pencil arrows

6 Likes

Cult Mage Armor
Stats:
Attack:10
Archery: 0
Artillery: 0
Magic: 50
Def: 15

6 Likes

Alien Gunman Armor and Space Blaster
Attack: 25
Archery: 5
Artillery: 50
Magic: 15
Def: 25

7 Likes
uwu
5 Likes

My honest reaction to this fan idea:
:smiley:

3 Likes

This is all nice I will try to do this all and convert it to the game! Thank you all for the armor designs!

3 Likes

Nah it’s ok we all have our reasons for something

2 Likes

I actually do all my art in kleki.com. I don’t even have krita

1 Like

For this character, I don’t know how I am going to make it run but I will try :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Everyone! I drew @BradenS knight and @paisleypug Wicked armor but it’s at my other computer. Right now I am at my cousin’s house, on my cousin’s computer. So I will draw the others for now and sent you you knight and wicked armor when I get home. So let’s start!

2 Likes

Here isssssss BradenS’s Paper hat armor!

Nice designs BradenS, Like your art style

I love it. Kinda looks better than mines. But anyways here it is. I will soon add color to the characters but for now I will leave it like this. I also added a vine to hold the pencil box thats holds pencils arrows.

6 Likes

Is that a banana on his head? or a L?

1 Like

OMG ITS SO CUTE
41f667f5725f55c2e9a0fdba3cfffe662743d487_2_345x193

1 Like

Yeah it’s supposed to be a banana. The helmet design is inspired by Avataro Sentai Donbrothers, while the spiky arm parts are inspired by the super forms in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.

1 Like

Here you go @John_Shrekinson
I made it a little bigger. Love the designs! And also could you draw a weapon for him?

4 Likes

Hey @paisleypug I got your drawing done! It was kind hard to comprehend what the armor looked like, especially the body. It is also too pixelized, but I think I added most of the features right?

3 Likes