A way to submit examples to be added to the examples page

There are lots of great examples that should get featured on the examples page, so i think having a featured games style topic for them would be nice, 1 example that really needs to be on the examples page is definitely pixelpizza’s advanced label bundle

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure there was a discussion that allowed users to post examples a while back to ask grazer to upload them. It’s been lost in time and I don’t remember what the discussion title or the date it was made, but It died after a while.

But if you have an example you would like to submit, I would just tag grazer or ask another mod to check it out.

3 Likes

There is a category on the forums called Examples, that’s where you can “Submit” games to be examples. I’m sure grazer looks there from time to time. Other people like JR will probably tell grazer if there is a really good example there that is very general and covers a broad topic.

From my time here (~9 months) I’ve only seen 1 actual post asking for examples. Grazer posted a “Called for Examples” topic where people shared games they thought would make a good example. Other than that though I haven’t seen any other games added to the example page.

5 Likes

@00T_Free summoning (she made a topic for this)

4 Likes

Sorry, but I don’t know what you’re talking about—not to mention that Alpaca may have already answered the question well enough to be understood/satisfy the author.

3 Likes

I think he’s talking about the topic you made for spreading awareness of people’s examples several months ago back when hihilogic was still around

4 Likes