A Woman That I Have Come Back For (Romance Story)

Good Morning World!

I have some news! I plan to relax the game a bit and make it simple for my tiny brain.
But there will still be the town. The only thing that would change it the dating part. I decide not to use words, but pictures instead. There will be different icons for the player to see and use. Its just like chatting but using pictures.

1 Like

This game/story sounds fun!

Ayo wtf :joy:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You saw nothing, dont say anything or else

1 Like

Hey Guys I am trying to make icons for my game. So here is how it goes. The girl character will ask you a question. And so there will be 3 icons. For yes, maybe, no. Simple right. But if you answer it incorrectly the story will proceed but in a different way. This game will take about 20 minutes to complete since this is the first part only.

2 Likes

Oct 24 2022

*I remember the time when me and her came to this one tree. We thought it was special so we carved our dreams on it.This tree was far beyond the town and it was our space for us to talk about the future and what to do. I miss these times. *

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

THE TREE FALLS DOWN AND KILLS THE GIRL and all her friends and family

1 Like

Dont worry the trunk is thick so it wouldnt break

1 Like

At the end, as like a nice ending, they carve their names into the bark and the piece of bark falls off and kills them

This is not suppose to be a sad story. You are making me cry :frowning: :cry:

3 Likes

plot twist: the tree comes alive and rips the girl apart, the game now becomes a top down shooter where your main goal is to get revenge for your fallen lover, you have to kill the tree in the most brutal and agony inducing way possible, but in the process the tree fataly injures you and you spend your final moments right beside the mangled corpse of your fallen lover

2 Likes

god why is everyone trying to turn this into a horror game

1 Like

because spooky month

and also it’s funnii

Idk

They want it to be a horror game because horror game in dating sim makes good lore. But no I am not doing a horror game. I played horror games before, and you know what? I went to bed died.

4 Likes

I have made the entrance to the town. This is a rough draft
Screenshot 2022-10-24 1.25.50 PM

4 Likes

hmmm, I think because in flowlab you can only draw in blocks and pixels you should embrace it, or you could just draw it on a actual drawing site and just paste it here