A Wrinkle In Slime

Hey, I pretty much made my new game good enough to play, and I need people to play it and leave feedback and update ideas. It would be awesome if you could slap a like on to the game cause it makes me feel good when I make something good enough for people to like and enjoy. Anyways, play my game, leave feedback, and leave update requests. This will probably be the official Discussion page for my game. So, anyways enjoy the game, and, yeah, have fun.
The Game link of awesomeness: https://flowlab.io/game/play/998100

(also I’m going to change the loading screen, so yeah don’t tell me it was copied from another game, cause I already know that)

Hey, this is a cool game! It’s fun, and i like how it gets more challenging the more you play!

Also, don’t worry, I liked it.

Thanks man!

I enjoyed playing this game. Personally, I think it might benefit with slightly more randomness. Cool game!

okay, I’ll make sure to add random spawners, maybe a bigger map

The game looks really good so far! My suggestion is to make the background more detailed. Those buildings could use windows, lol. But overall, the game looks really solid and with a few improvements, could become a really popular game on Flowlab.

okuy, thanks for the feedback!

new update: second player! Hit Q to spawn in your second player, for friends and family to play as! (game only up to 2 peeps). W is jump, A is left, and D is right!!!

Hey, the game is looking great! I like the 2 player update! Keep it up.

thanks. added new slime. Cannon slime. When you get within range it starts firing slime-squares at you.

@“Lyndon Bork” Hey! I noticed that you’re game is getting pretty popular in the flowlab community looking at the reviews. I sell my games on itch.io, and your game would probably blow up on itch.io! So I recommend that you sell your game there too! All you need to do is get the Indie account on flowlab which costs $10. If you already have it, get exporting and sellin’ bud!

would education edition work?

@“Lyndon Bork” I’m pretty sure that the education edition would work because it says that it has the ability to export.

yay?

Yeah, you shouldn’t listen to addoplayz, he doesn’t seem to know that much about selling games in the real world. It’s much too soon to try to get money out of games. Usually devs need years of experience before they try to sell games, and even then they’re just one of thousands of competitors.

sweet. Not listening to people is what I do best!

Great game! It’s pretty fun and exciting. One thing I noticed is that when you collect a coin the game lags for a second. This is because you made whenever you collect a coin, it saves the high score. You could fix this by making it save only when you die, so the game will run better. (it also might just be my crappy computer)

no, it’s not just you. The score saves when you beat your new high score. Not when you collect a coin. It’s probably the sound that plays when you collect a coin.

just wondering, how does your point system work? Is it like, when a bullet hits a slime, it sends a message to the player to add a point? Like, how did you make it?

So, when a bullet hits a slime, it sends a message to the grass (which is the host of the scoreboard), then the scoreboard adds 1, maybe 2 every so often, to the score. Does that help?