Accidentally deleted a game of mine [SOLVED]

Hello, I have accidentally deleted my game just a few days ago and I don’t know how to get it back… So basically I had a tutorial game and I had a game I was currently working on. I really liked that game but I figured that I wouldn’t need the tutorial game anymore so I wanted to delete it but I accidentally deleted the wrong game… I had to create a new account because my school account wouldn’t let me send help requests. If someone could help it would be much appreciated! (P.S.: My school account is @HIS21YR858 if someone needs it if they could help. Thank you!)

2 Likes

Here, I’ll tag @grazer so he could look into this.

Also I would suggest being a bit more careful about what games you delete. I usually post thumbnails on my games or title them so I know which one is which.

4 Likes

I did name the game but I just didn’t check the name :sweat_smile:
But anyway, thank you so much! Your help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @Just_Tiff - two questions:

1. What is the username of the account that owns the deleted game?
  2. What is the name of the deleted game?
3 Likes

Hi @grazer, sorry for my late reply! It’s a little difficult to answer at the same time with the different timezones :sweat_smile:
Anyway, my username is @HIS21YR858 and the game is called ‘Icy Adventure’
Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

Ok, Icy Adventure has been restored :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!! :smiley:

hey i accidentally deleted my game called a sound of thunder and i dont know how to get it back can somebody tell me how to get it back??!?!?

my username is tweyboy77 btw

also, my email is jbbx5@k12albemarle.org. plz get it back by june 8

You will need to contact @grazer to get your game back.
It would also help if you created a new post for this, but you can also send an email by clicking the button on the bottom corner of the main website.

2 Likes