Adventures of a 8-bit ninja demo and update log

Going to call it a day.

Skeleton

There is a skeleton if you want to use it. I suggest 6FPS.

Well good to know its not dead!

@“my_name (<_>)” I have a suggestion for flying monsters.

When a flying monster dies, make it set a random position out of the camera screen, while resetting its health bar and all its properties, and have the same process again, such as they flying skull. It dies and will basically teleport in the sky where you can’t see it. My Dimension is an example if it makes more sense.

And its time for another update log! (finally) I’ve been taking a break recently but I’m back now, with some significant progress!

NEW ENEMY:

Orc: Moves in large groups, does not have an attack animation but does damage to the player upon contact.

NEW ENEMY:

Skeleton barrels: A barrel will drop out of the sky and explode, shooting out peaces of the barrel with will hurt if contacted. It will also drop skeletons with explode after 3 seconds, causing significant damage if nearby.

NEW ENEMY MECHANIC:

Swarming: Basically now no enemy is solid, meaning they can overlap each other and swarm the player. This makes a really cool effect and also mean I needed to fake gravity, which was surprisingly difficult.

Next update: I have four more enemies currently planed. After that I’ll get started on the story mode or endless mode, I don’t know which to start on first.

Looking good, @“my_name (<_>)” .

I’m suddenly having really bad lag in the Html5 version of my game. do you guys experience the same thing?

Also @ShadowAxeKid could you maybe make a skeleton walk-running animation that is a bit smaller? like closer to 32 pixels. No probs if you don’t want to but I’m not sure I can use the big one.

No lag for me @“my_name (<_>)”

I will, but Im on a little break. Im coming back soon though. Dont worry.