After Haevoc, are people with anime profile pics just looked down upon?

Pumpkin - you can’t paint yourself as a mature user if you act no different from the other. Insults mean literally nothing. It’s just as immature to take the time to attack them, if not, more so

3 Likes

browngr - you can’t just paint @ManiacPumpkin as one of the most immature users when you take the time to write a comment claiming that @ManiacPumpkin is attacking @Agent_Y even though it’s obvious he isn’t attacking @Agent_Y.He is staying the truth saying “Anime is like a line of animations created with Japanese cultures”. The last sentence is also the truth,@ManiacPumpkin thinks @Agent_Y doesn’t care about anyone else’s opinion.

But then again I don’t think you ever bother to actually read it properly and see if someone attacked someone or not.

3 Likes

I never claimed that I was above the others, and I never will, because I’m not. I called him out on his immature move, that’s all

3 Likes

The move wasn’t immature.

3 Likes

I’ll change that part.

2 Likes

Fixed.

1 Like

Stop picking fights, nobody is attacking you.

3 Likes

Hey @_GAMOOG , I would recommend closing this topic down, I think most of us can predict what’ll happen if it stays open any longer. you got your answer so there should be no problems.

6 Likes

Agreed @glowbug, this will go nowhere pretty.

2 Likes

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://h6s5v4p8.rocketcdn.me/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Tulips-Netherlands-Most-Beautiful-Places-in-the-world.jpg&imgrefurl=https://abackpackerstale.com/most-beautiful-places-in-the-world&h=720&w=1280&tbnid=2vHibD3FYwdnXM&q=beautiful+place&tbnh=168&tbnw=300&iact=rc&usg=AI4_-kSKRsaIl_nQ5b_jDZBEjETjIBkpDQ&vet=1&docid=sHdTAJgTAn14GM&itg=1&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj-oZLsk4bxAhUn4YUKHS6WAMUQrQMwEXoECAIQAQ
Not true,@meburningslime.

2 Likes

tenor (8)

2 Likes

C a n
y a l l
j u s t
s h u t
u p
a n d
b e
n i c e
t o
o n e
a n o t h e r ?
:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Never once did I claim to be mature in that statement though…

3 Likes

LOL wow.

Okay, full disclosure, I’m not into anime. Because I never got into it. Tons of other people got into anime. That’s cool! I don’t care. I don’t always know what they’re talking about, but okay. Subcultures be subcultures.

Why or how this became some kind of catalyst for people disliking one another… it makes me wonder if human beings are just preconditioned to hate each other by nature, and will search for any possible lame excuse to do so.

6 Likes

Ah, yes. The definition of hooman :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

That post was made half in jest, but seriously… I’ve seen multiple instances of people who refuse to talk to each other over something as trivial as them not sharing the same tastes in music. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

How do I lock this topic?

If anyone thinks this is the definition of human (maybe human stupidity as well),you haven’t played Level Maker.

1 Like

Flags: Introduce themself to the existence of overflagging which closes a topic

1 Like

I was just confused on why browngr started attacking me when all I said was something to agent_y. Plus agent_y has gotten in my nerves before which I why I said that, but idk why browngr stepped in, I never said anything to him.

2 Likes