Alert!this is an alert!

THIS IS AN ALERT!A USER CALLED PRO FROM LM IS GOING TO ATTACK FLOWLAB (because of me and LMTPE,it’s a long story,don’t ask) TO TRY AND SHUT IT DOWN!

So, what does this mean exactly? They are going to attack the forums verbally or hack the site?

@ManiacPumpkin Verbally,the only problem is idk when he’s going to do it.

Well, if he says anything inappropriate then just flag his posts and report it to grazer. It’s not like its the first time this has happened or anything. But thanks for letting me know. When he does strike then I’ll inform grazer if it becomes too out of control.

3 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin He swears a lot.

1 Like

Well, what is his username again? You said it up above, but I tried looking it up and I couldn’t find anything.

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin He is on Level Maker.I think he might be making an account,but I don’t know what it’s name will be.

Okay, so I’ll look for anyone who just randomly starts cursing. Since grazer but a ban on cursing he should stick out like a sore thumb.

@ManiacPumpkin He has a group called Check(:ballot_box_with_check:) and will attack me when he finds one of my posts.So look out for a person who randomly starts cursing at me.

1 Like

Alright got it. Also why is he upset with you. Is it someone you know irl or just some guy on the internet that got mad at you?

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin Its a long story,don’t ask.

2 Likes

@MoreLMTPE Just say why…

1 Like

Well, he’s on, but he hasn’t done anything bad yet, but I’ll keep an eye out.

Apparently he wants to spread communism or something, which I’m not sure if that’s even allowed on the forums or not, but if anything starts to go down I’ll try my best to stop it.

1 Like

If you don’t tell us why then nobody is getting involved. We’re a pretty nice community overall and mostly stay on the same side.

Didn’t you literally make the musketeers to rally people against @browngr and I?

mostly (202022002022020202020202302020)

@Crigence if you’re cool now then we’re cool, besides, it brought the community together. I already nominated @browngr for a badge

1 Like

Glad to see you back btw

1 Like