The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Personally, I like the hitbox. Also, this game is unique and great, I love it! (maybe take some time to add a global leaderboard???)
Screenshot 2021-06-03 7.39.27 PM

1 Like

Thank you so much! The idea was a fusion of a couple game concepts I was thinking about. I will take the global leaderboard into consideration, good idea

3 Likes

When the otc is working perfectly.
tenor (7)

7 Likes

Off topicness:

I’ve been trying to work on putting the finishing touches on my current game project for the last several hours.

Also in the last several hours, one of my [bleeping] idiot neighbors has a car alarm that has been going off nearly constantly… the entire time.

My girlfriend actually had to physically restrain me from taking a baseball bat to their car. She said “please no”. And I said, “yeah, you right, not worth going to jail over.”

30 seconds later the alarm starts again.

Oh lawd give me the strength to not commit mass vehicular vandalism.

I keep hoping one of my neighbors will come out and light the thing on fire. I’ll let it burn for an hour or so before calling the fire department.

EDIT: seriously. It’s still going off. I would award a medal of honor to anyone who is brave enough to go out and destroy that hunk of scrap metal.

4 Likes

The final boss of the OTC is the Off-Topic flag

2 Likes
1 Like

Its restricted for me on my school computer

OTC be like:
:sunglasses:

People flagging in OTC:
:nerd_face:

3 Likes

My sister got jebaited I will never delete this comment haha

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 days.

FINALLLLLYYYYYY

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210628-091138__01
@rcreger
tenor (12)

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone who’s helped make this possible! I love that people are once again having a good time.

5 Likes

4 Likes

When you break glass in Minecraft

Sauce

Vivy: Fluorite Eyes Song

4 Likes

Now one of the toxics are gonna come on here and start flagging stuff again, lol.

3 Likes

You know it

3 Likes

Flowlab Game Creator - Halo: Flowlab Evolved
could someone test the Firefight please? I would like some feedback on the enemy spawners in that gamemode.

2 Likes

Can’t sorry, I have no pc yet lol.

1 Like