The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

downloadfile-13

5 Likes
4 Likes

Dollarama does not have the original products. My sister and I bought some Minecraft figures that were probably from 2015. We bought them in late 2019. I bought Diamond armour Steve, and she bought a Creeper. Neither of our figures was genuine. They both felt absurdly “chemically”, and Steve had a mispaint on his face that made it look like he was crying. Steve’s Diamond Sword had a handle that was way longer than it should be. I know what the genuine figures from this specific mid-2010s toyline was like because I had purchased a Blacksmith Villager figure around the time that they were new.

3 Likes

I had a bunch of Minecraft figures before they started reissuing them with the comic feature, but I had like three Steve’s so I colored one of their eyes white to have a herobrine, lol.

4 Likes

I never had any of the comic ones either lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

I still don’t understand regular. I hardly reply, do like 2 likes per day, and never am online. And yet, I have had regular for like 3 months XD

3 Likes

I don’t have regular because people spam flag my posts because they’re “off topic”… In the off topic channel. :confused:

(Being flagged multiple times removes regular.)

3 Likes

Hello I’m back from a long while. I won’t really be able to talk here unless i have some free time

3 Likes

OH MY GOD TGW GOT IN THIRD???!!!
Nice work, @TGW ! :grin:

4 Likes

Oh that’s lame
Discourse is really messed up

4 Likes

Hey! Welcome back, I’m making a library of behaviors 2.0… are you proud of me father?

1 Like

O K . . .
Sure…

1 Like

Literally anyone:
Covid
The entire OTC:
Now All of China Knows You're Here - Meming Wiki

5 Likes

Created for the discord server.

one second, idk why it’s white background.

2 Likes

why was the review thing closed

2 Likes

it won’t let me show it as a png, it converts it to a jpeg (i’m going to guess because of optimization).

what review thing?

PoG new names for categories

ikr, i like how this is community lounge, now people who want to avoid it can avoid it better.

1 Like