The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Just use your imagination

4 Likes

Is that garlic bread I see?!

5 Likes

Also that looks like a headache and a half.
I did something similar with sound. I wanted it so when the player is around 10 pixels away from the object, it will emit a sound of 90 volume. I didn’t know how to reverse the distance the player was and then revert it to the opposite to create a proximity sound so I just added each one individually, lol. All 100 of them.

5 Likes

Yeah I tried making a formula and it made me rage so I just accepted my fate and did it manually. Although, I now realize that I need to make it go 1 percentage point at a time instead of 2, so 50 more to go! :cry:

4 Likes

So maybe figure out that formula lol.

3 Likes

Only problem with that is it already took me twice as long trying to figure it out that it took me to do it manually. Plus, I didn’t even get anywhere so I doubt I’d figure it out in less time that doing the other half manually again :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You could have used a parent object to reduce all the code :joy:

Too late now I guess XD

1 Like

You could store the value as a global then just get the value of the global in each bundle, instead of changing the values in every single one-

2 Likes

Sooo I wanted to try and take a crack at it, just for fun, by making it a bit more compact and came up with this, after some digging around in you game, not sure if this was what you were aiming for or not.

Unfortunately, it dose not look like your beautiful spaghetti, instead it looks like leftovers from a box of noodles from panda express that you found on the side of the street.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/LLayaOS99pg
What does everyone think? For the behavior library 2.0!

4 Likes

For now on, since I cannot change the title, any news like things on here will be marked :white_check_mark: as solutions.

1 Like

Alright, sounds like a plan :+1:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’m just as surprised as you are. Thanks! :grin:

And welcome back!

4 Likes

this post is old who flagged this

3 Likes

screenshots i took before I got banned

4 Likes

Thanks @Ramshacklegamestudios for joining my discord

1 Like

No worries :+1:

If I’m not mistaken Jaiden joined too. Unless I’m thinking of a different server

2 Likes

No, she joined, thanks tho

Also @ManiacPumpkin, I checked out your youtube channel, and you have over like 1k views on 1 video, especially 598 subs, like HOW?

3 Likes