animation

How do you make the animations?

Go to sprites. Make your sprites Click the film-looking button. And click “Animation” on the top. Click ‘create new’. Add add tile (or whatever its called.). And draw part of what you want. And repeat. This link will also help you: http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/7#Item_6

You’re welcome.

if only grazer saw this. I ANSWERED A QUESTION! SCORE FOR ME!

Thanks W-man! :wink:

I’m sorry, I had to fix your spelling. When people misspell or use the wrong word, it drives my OCD insane xD
It’s nice to see you helped W-man :slight_smile:

I know, I am really excited.

YAY W-MAN HAS 75 POINTS!!! Sorry for too much !!! I can’t take it XD

I earn points?! COOOOOLLLLL!!!

I looked it up you have 75 comments!

now you have 76 for saying: I earn points?! COOOOOOOLLLLL!!!

Please don’t make me remove your posting privileges you two. The forums are slowly turning into a YMCA for kids, and we want it to be clean and to the point, so that nobody is reading nonsense when they need help. It’s nice you like the site, but try to be considerate to the rest of the thousands of members who get yellow notifications for unread topics.

Oops…I didn’t think of it that way. Sorry. :frowning:

Oh… sorry.

how do u make words on animation

I tried ur way but it didn’t work i couldnt make words appear

If you want words to appear in your animation, you will have to draw them out on the sprite :confused:

Is there any possible method for duplicating an animation, and then editing the copy?

you have to copy them frame by frame, unfortunately - using the copy and paste tool