Announcement thread | Ramshacklestudios

This is where I will post updates and announcements for me, my games, my wixsite [https://22mclaurin.wixsite.com/ramshacklestudios], and my dev team (@rcreger @F3Art to name a few)

6 Likes

New profile picture:
pixilart-drawing

5 Likes

Nice! Anything else poppin?

2 Likes

Dang, sad :frowning:

3 Likes

To be fair, this is probably a side gig or a fun thing to do for him, @Haevoc . Thereā€™s no need to get on his case about stuff like

The dream comes before the refinement. If refinement comes before a dream, then itā€™s a chore, and heā€™s probably got more of those than heā€™d like.
Now, Iā€™d understand if you were trying to help him out, but itā€™s coming off as rude and ā€˜holier than thouā€™.

Sidenote: If he copied your stuff that means your stuff is good enough to be copied. But, tbh, he could have just as easily seen the option from the website and liked it.

4 Likes

@Haevoc I did not copy anything from you. I used wix when I saw pixelknifes site, and i had already been thinking about making a site for a long time before. And even If I was ā€œcopyingā€ it shouldnā€™t be put to shame Wix is a quite common website editor. And like @Caden9 said this is a side project for me. I only use it to post update which isnā€™t important enough to make a fancy site out of.

3 Likes

@sans7657 yes actually! We announced a new suit for S-14, and revealed its connection to DoM!

3 Likes

Bruh, are you serious, were do you think pixel knife got the website idea from.

donā€™t know and I donā€™t really care.

3 Likes

@Haevoc
Nobody copied you

Wix is the first thing that pops up when you type in ā€œwebsite makerā€. This is probably because nobody wants to learn an entire coding language before making their own website. Wix is a lot more widespread than you think, man.

4 Likes

I do know HTML and CSS, I could make a very lame looking site for you @Ramshacklegamestudios :rofl:

Sooo what I have gotten from you in this conversation is that every devloper website on flowlab is a copy of yours

3 Likes

Judging by the way that you said things, it seemed like you were saying, ā€œEveryone is stealing my ideas, only I can use Wix and share my website on Flowlab because I was the first one to do it.ā€ If that isnā€™t what you meant, reconsider what you are posting and decide whether or not someone will take the message the wrong way.
And the fact that you are always accusing people of stealing your ideas makes things worse. Youā€™ve been doing it for a long time, and itā€™s starting to seem like you are doing it just for attention, so that people can see you as a victim.

3 Likes

And poor @Ramshacklegamestudios, he is just trying to get information out about his games and website, and yet his discussion is in the middle of yet another heated argument.

3 Likes

Someone ban this guy. Iā€™m done dealing with this, as are many others. Didnā€™t his OG account get kicked too?

4 Likes

He did get banned, but grazer decided to give him a second chance only if he behaved and didnā€™t get flagged for spamming or misbehavior.

3 Likes

Then he better turn this around quick. Iā€™ve seen more of his posts flagged than I have otherwise.

4 Likes

Grim, I hate to hold grudges, but you havenā€™t learned whatsoever from your previous ban. Even after all this your still making the same silly mistakes that you made before. My advice: if you like flowlab enough to come back to it, then stop trying to make everyone else the ā€œbad guyā€. Iā€™ve always treated you like a friend even after I learned that you had made another account and came back to flowlab I was happy for you, but Iā€™m done taking this. If your going to keep acting how you are now I will flag your posts without a second thought.

And thank you @MetaNinja @browngr @sans7657 @Caden9 and @edwardi for backing me up.

4 Likes

literally just STOP stealing my ideas and make your own. And yes i have learned a lot, Iā€™m just sick of every one sucking up to you and making me look like the bad person im not you are for stealing my ideas so stop.

If your going to keep doing this Iā€™m going to report you directly to @grazer now can you please stop again, itā€™s really not that hard.