Announcement thread | Ramshacklestudios

If you want credit for something, then do something. It’s really not that hard.

3 Likes

If you think that “stealing someone else’s idea is pretty friendly,” then why make a big deal out of it? Just stop complaining and I’m sure the argument will stop.

4 Likes

@browngr i didnt really want him making the site in the first, and since it’s made a guess i cant really tell him to take it down. And no offense i really dont want him to credit me now.

I’m not trying to I’m just upset that he steals my ideas and then he becomes more popular than me by using what I’ve done.

Then you two settle it in private. We’re done here

3 Likes

I don’t see how making a website based off of flowlab games is considered instant copyright. You know Eric_Matyas? He had a website based off of his music years before you ever joined. So technically creating a website wasn’t your idea. Matter of fact I don’t think it was anyone’s idea. Wix has been around for a while for people to make websites of their own and its free. I don’t think people should be punished just for doing so. So what, maybe if they did get the idea from you and thought it was a cool idea. (Which I doubt it, just an example) That technically isn’t stealing if they were just inspired by you. Plus this is your last chance on the forums so I would try my best to behave a little better. Once grazer sees this your probably gone. So I would try to cope with people a little better and maybe have a reasonable talk with someone if something is bothering you instead of created a 1 v 14 on the forums. Plus this would also make flowlab by looking bad since all of this is kinda being recorded. All it takes is for a new user to look through the forums and see this kind of discussion, they will start to be uncomfortable with the people like this and may never use the forums, or flowlab.

5 Likes

And I don’t mean to continue the argument, but I didn’t even get the idea from him. If anything I was copying pixelknife lol

4 Likes

I saw grazer replying and I think he just gave up, lol. I don’t blame him at this point.

5 Likes

Also terribly sorry @Ramshacklegamestudios for all of this happening. You probably just wanted a peaceful discussion to display progress of your game and then all of this kinda spewed out. I just want to say that your not in the wrong here since making a website is free to anyone. So you, might end up having to start up a second discussion if this one gets too bad.

3 Likes

Why don’t you look at my website and his. They are almost identically the same everything about his is the same as mine. How do you not understand that

1 Like

That no problem @ManiacPumpkin its not your fault :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi boiz what’d I miss

2 Likes

A world war 3. You probably don’t want to read through, lol

Viewer discretion is advised*

3 Likes

Yes can you back me up please.

I just did. Just stop everybody, a website of flowlab isn’t an ‘idea’ , it’s a website. Bruh.

4 Likes

Dude he literally copied my website and everything about it.

At least @Ramshacklegamestudios’s is racking up a lot of likes on this discussion, lol. He might even surpass rcreger’s “Plymouth Entertainment - Sol” discussion.

4 Likes

Yeah becasue he stole my ideas and is using them for his own and how come he gets more people to like him I’m sick of him he needs to stop this crap now.

@Haevoc, it seems like you are always complaining about popularity and other people stealing your ideas. At this point, it has become excessive. Please stop. I’m starting to think you are doing all of this because you want attention, and that you are jealous that you are not popular.

3 Likes

image (2020020220)

5 Likes