Announcement thread | Ramshacklestudios

https://www.google.com/search?q=are+ideas+protected+by+copyright&rlz=1CAXWWL_enUS933&oq=are+Ideas+&aqs=chrome.0.0i457j69i57j0l3j0i395l3.4315j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active

3 Likes

Anyway how is your day going so far.
Mines been pretty good. Since I was quarantined from school all I can really do is hang out on the forums and just play retro mario kart for the SNES, lol.

4 Likes

Pretty mediocre to be honest lol.

4 Likes

My day has been good so far.

4 Likes

I donā€™t give a crap about popularity, but when someone comes along and steals your ideas and becomes popular thats when i become mad. So @Ramshacklegamestudios Delete your website now and dont ever copy me again.

Iā€™m afraid I cant do that. As Iā€™ve said multiple times I did not copy your site. This site was made so I could still be active even when I cant get on the forums.

2 Likes

That makes no sense how can you not get on the forums?

I said weā€™re done here, people. Shut.

3 Likes

Just a closing remark: I cannot get on the forums because flowlab was blocked on my school computer after spending too much time on it.

1 Like

On a happier note, I canā€™t wait to see your future games on here @Ramshacklegamestudios!

6 Likes

Why couldnā€™t you just state that? Now i look like an idiot.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that @Haevoc didnā€™t think it was relevant. But it seems this argument is finally over!

2 Likes

Well imma just shut the hell up before @grazer claps the [REDACTED] out of me on discord. Have a good day and just ignore everything i said on here ok :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

No problem! I forgive you personally because I hate having enemies, but you may have to deal with grazer nowā€¦sorry!

2 Likes

And hey! Were up there in likes now ha haā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s called like swarming :grinning: ( I just liked every liked comment)

1 Like

I should insult everyone for know reason and just have you like all my comments XD

1 Like