Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 (Discontinued, go to the main one)

Lol that’s me in any of the Horde mode variants when I pick up the Electrolyte Gauntlets. The effects are devastating when you also add the Blaster Sword, Beefblade, Lengthy Blade, and Sentai Saber to the Electrolyte Gauntlets and make the ultimate melee combo.

3 Likes

I was messing around in the Dojo gamemode and made a armed airship out of Botdrones. @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time and maybe @meburningslime I think you guys know what this reminds me of: Besiege.

Engineer Gaming.

5 Likes

I just tried building that in Sword Horde and it’s the most fun thing in the whole game

2 Likes

Such a great game! A long history hope you make the full!

3 Likes

Thank you! Now I’m
to finish this game even more.

5 Likes

Blue and pink Skull Shadow Gamougg skins.
0-New Gamougg 4_ Blue Skull Shadow Gamougg 0-New Gamougg 4_ Pink Skull Shadow Gamougg
With @PhantomWolfMoon’s wolf variant because I thought it would be a neat idea :)
1-Blue Skull Shadow Gamougg PhantomWolfMoon Ver.

4 Likes

those skins look amazing, how do we change (to) /get these skins

4 Likes

Thank you! I currently haven’t added the pink one into the game yet, but the blue ones are both part of the blue costume set for Gamougg you can get by pressing 9.

4 Likes

Ok thank you! (can you repost the game link cause its a pain to scroll up and try and find it XD)

3 Likes

No problem!

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

It’s actually accessed by pressing 9, not 8 (i would know because i started the blue costume pack)

2 Likes

Oops, my mistake. Sorry PhantomWolfMoon, I accidentally trolled you.

2 Likes

This weapon now has three new skins:

1. A toggle that can randomly select either a giant red retro gradient blade or a slightly shorter blue one.

2. Animated lightning skin

3. Animated fire skin

The last two weapon skins even have sounds!

1 Like

Lol its fine i was wondering tho XD

4 Likes

So I was making a new skin for Aurora and I got what looks like the Dino Fury Peacock Ranger.
What! No way!

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson i made custom skins, can you add these into your game?
improved gamougg

sansmougg

these would be in a skin pack accesed by pressing D+W

5 Likes

I am not really sure about how to recreate that last one. You keep sending me Flowlab screenshots instead of Pixilart files, and that means I have to redraw these. Because of this, I’ll only do the first two. I won’t be making a new skin pack just for them by the way, I’ll just add them to the existing ones. Really cool skins by the way!

3 Likes

thnx, i cant send you the download images becuz i did these over the gamougg

3 Likes