Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 (Discontinued, go to the main one)

Here’s a preview of Gamougg’s house:

And if you were wondering, I have the classic taile gamougg 2 skin equipped, which brings me to my next announcement- regular costumes are going away.

Let me explain: instead of regular “press a key and change your appearance”, there will be a new feature called Costume Sets. These are basically the same thing as the regular costumes, but pressing a key will select a random costume from a set of costumes.

Each costume is one frame, and each set of costumes is one animation. This gives me an excuse to draw Gamougg a lot more and opens the door for content to be added to the game post-launch.

While I still presumably have your attention, let me announce the other three playable characters: Pro Gabrielfo, Gia, and the new character whose name @Ramshackle voted on- Aurora (sorry, don’t think she will be playable in TG1A anytime soon). You can technically play as any character during any part of the campaign, but the game will not tell you how to swap characters until said character appears in the story.

3 Likes

more like gamouggs\your MANSION

1 Like

it should be the old press key for this costume but one key should do the set thing.

1 Like

So you mean both? Hmmmmmmm. I’ll consider it, but I think the set one is better because it gives more content to the player and I can release new skins whenever.

Actually nah, its a small house. I live in a nice house irl though, and I’m grateful for that.

1 Like

I still miss clamber (I’m a Halo 5 fan)

1 Like

so is this game out yet?!?

2 Likes

Nope. It’s not even close to beta, but the first three levels are done.

1 Like

Ok nice game so where is the
Link?

2 Likes

Ummm… It’s not ready yet. Also it’s currently a private game but I’m gonna release the next update details right now.

1 Like

Today I added more of the character’s weapons and finished the first three levels. I’m currently working on the fourth one right now.

2 Likes

I’ve made some more changes today and yesterday.

One of the new additions is Forge. I think that I should make sure that every game I make launches with Forge (I don’t want to make the same mistakes as 343 Industries, the current developers of Halo). I’ve also added an NPC named Shawn. He doesn’t really have that big of a role in the story. Speaking about the story, this game will be very story-based. What that means is, this game will be quite different from gamougg 3 and the other Gamougg games.
Also here’s the new game cover!
NEW Taile Gamougg 4 Game Cover

4 Likes

New enemy type: Pain Enthusiast.

1 Like

The game is going well! The first three levels are basically just playable cutscenes though.

2 Likes

@Ramshackle @00T_Free
I don’t really know if this concerns you, but I decided to ping you because you have both commented on my Gamougg posts before and are apparently fans of the game this reference is referencing.

If you pause New Taile Gamougg 4 while playing as Aurora, you get a Subnautica reference in the pause message.

4 Likes

Perfection

3 Likes

I thought it would be really weird if Pro Gabrielfo in Gamougg 4 looked exactly the same as he did in Pro Gabrielfo: Alpha Male because PGAM takes place before taile gamougg 1.

Updated Design

I’ve also started on making the fifth level (second real level) and Pro’s arsenal. Each character has their own set of weapons, but some weapons are shared by multiple characters. The shared weapons are the Demon Storm Wave [sword] and Atomic Sword.

On one final note for today, I felt like sharing the current Gamougg 4 characters so you can mod their appearances into Gamougg 3 or any other games of mine.

New Gamougg 4 Character Skins

0-New Gamougg 4_Gamougg
img_asset_13206322 (singular)
1-Pro Gabrielfo
img_asset_13203498 (singular)

1 Like

cool image

Cool but off-topic.

3 Likes

another cool image(srry)

does gamougg ever talk???

1 Like