Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 (Discontinued, go to the main one)

New Weapon:

Lengthy Blade (aka Comically Large Sword)

5 Likes

LOL thats amzing XD

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

@DeadlyGumChewer @TheDukinator @PhantomWolfMoon @117JOJO @DraftyScienceCoat75

6 Likes

Its a skull with shoes thats great lol XD

3 Likes

It’s the coveted Drip Skull enemy. I pinged you because you liked multiple posts on this topic if I recall correctly, which led me to believe that you were interested in the Drip Skull. The Drip Skull will either be replacing the Pain Enthusiast as the main fodder enemy, or share the role of “main fodder enemy” with the Pain Enthusiast taking the sky and the Drip Skull taking the ground.

2 Likes

I love it

2 Likes

My honest reaction to that information:
:grinning:
Thank you very much!

1 Like

NEW Horde Map: Air Horde

Fight in the air!

Ultra hard difficulty map/level. Play with caution. Do not destroy your computer/monitor. Have a Gamouggin’ day.

4 Likes

@grazer the deleted clone game is still playable

2 Likes

ayo?

2 Likes

I beat your score homie

2 Likes

Lol that’s me in any of the Horde mode variants when I pick up the Electrolyte Gauntlets. The effects are devastating when you also add the Blaster Sword, Beefblade, Lengthy Blade, and Sentai Saber to the Electrolyte Gauntlets and make the ultimate melee combo.

3 Likes

I was messing around in the Dojo gamemode and made a armed airship out of Botdrones. @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time and maybe @meburningslime I think you guys know what this reminds me of: Besiege.

Engineer Gaming.

5 Likes

I just tried building that in Sword Horde and it’s the most fun thing in the whole game

2 Likes

Such a great game! A long history hope you make the full!

3 Likes

Thank you! Now I’m
to finish this game even more.

5 Likes

Blue and pink Skull Shadow Gamougg skins.
0-New Gamougg 4_ Blue Skull Shadow Gamougg 0-New Gamougg 4_ Pink Skull Shadow Gamougg
With @PhantomWolfMoon’s wolf variant because I thought it would be a neat idea :)
1-Blue Skull Shadow Gamougg PhantomWolfMoon Ver.

4 Likes

those skins look amazing, how do we change (to) /get these skins

4 Likes

Thank you! I currently haven’t added the pink one into the game yet, but the blue ones are both part of the blue costume set for Gamougg you can get by pressing 9.

4 Likes