Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 (Discontinued, go to the main one)

No one won yet, I just posted the poll on the Gamougg Jam topic so you can vote for which game you think is the best.

3 Likes

You gave him the tomboy haircut

1 Like

Also look I found a weapon skin that looks like Roland

1 Like

:skull:

I have never one heard of this game and yet I still know wat we’re talking about (im an new user just starting about last year my first acount being _Tea)

1 Like

Also question will the game have mobile support or atleast a mobile port (though if not mobile how about just controller support bc i don’t have a pc just yet)

1 Like

Wow. Interesting!

Unfortunately, no console or mobile port is planned for this particular game. It has a lot of controls and I just don’t see it being playable on mobile or console. However, the original Gamougg game has mobile support and currently is the only game of mine with it besides Taile Gamougg: Mouse Slayer.

First look at the Castle of Dwayne:

I’m not sure how to do the jungle transformation just yet.

1 Like

no

1 Like

@00T_Free @Qwen @DWGAMEMASTER @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab @117JOJO @PhantomWolfMoon @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @cottonstudio @DeadlyGumChewer @Ramshackle
Sorry if I bothered you, but the Taile Gamougg 4 closed beta is ready now. Unlike the recently updated Gamougg 3, this game will not feature a rock/metal soundtrack. If you have an questions, feel free to ask me. If I forgot anyone who showed interest in this game, please let me know [or ping them yourself].

I’m not entirely sure how to make Tobias, so for now Jinx is the final boss (my intention is for them both to fight you). I haven’t programmed the ally function either. It’s just the singleplayer campaign for now. I also haven’t finished drawing or programming Aurora’s Costume Sets because I have not introduced her as playable yet (she appears in the game’s story and is fully playable, but the instructions that tell you the button is not present).

Also, should I create a new topic for the full version?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

Secret maiden?

3 Likes

No. Sorry I forgot to remove that because the joke isn’t funny anymore.

2 Likes

Aren’t you supposed to give the results on the Game Jam now btw? @John_Shrekinson

2 Likes

Kumala La Mrtti GIF - Kumala La Kumala Mrtti GIFs
Sorry, thanks for reminding me!

2 Likes

I just buffed the Demon Storm Wave (sword) and updated the sprite (again). Now you have even more power. While testing out some of the new attack combos, I felt more
image.

I also changed the way you use wave attacks now: instead of right-clicking/pressing spacebar to use a wave attack, you now block by doing that. This means that Sword Wave is now attack + block. Z, X, C, and V are combo buttons. Right now only the DSW and Pro Gabrielfo’s shadows have combo attacks using these weapons but I’ll add more soon.

Additionally, I’ve also added a new Wave Attack with more power. Press and hold Z then attack to use this
(I was aiming upward).

Gaming song while testing this new weapon:

1 Like

New Gamemode:

Sword Horde

Fight infinite waves of sword-wielding enemies on a cool map. Also compatible with Forge, because you can replace the spawners (called [insert enemy name] Summoneko Stars) with different ones to change up the gameplay. To increase the difficulty, just search “Summon” in the Object Library and place the spawners!

New game cover/key visual:

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson can you add this skin to TG4?

it would be worn when you press T and B at the same time.

4 Likes

Yeah but can you please remake it in Pixilart.com next time so I can download it? It can be a little tricky to add a skin like that through a screenshot.

1 Like

DWGAMEMASTER Gamougg 4 skin

1 Like

New Update is here

Mod support. Add your custom skins to Gamougg 4 during your playthrough! You can also replace the sound effects and music.

Custom skin template:
0-Humanoid Character Template-2022
(use Pixilart so you can download your sprite and upload)

Anyway it’s late where I live now so bye

2 Likes