Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 (Discontinued, go to the main one)

Sick! The hairstyle really looks like he would wear that. Awesome!

3 Likes

I like to judge to just play the game I give my opinun so really good game so far

1 Like

Thanks! I wish you luck in life and Gamougg.

2 Likes

this might be a tease for a fangame

2 Likes

1 Like

Summoning @RunningInThe90s
please draw this as a anime character thank you

1 Like

Should I keep the unique mouse cursor sprite or change it to be more conventional?

• Keep
  • Change

0 voters

4 Likes

Big Chungus and Gemstones are still tied, someone please break the tie thanks :)

No matter what, big chungus will alway get his carrot cake!! I vote for the legendary big chungus!!!

2 Likes

If gemstones win I’ll reveal what all the options mean except Big Chungus cause y’all already know that one :smile:

Thanks everyone. Big Chungus won, but I’m gonna make a gemstone car anyway because I want to (I’ll make the Big Chungus car first tho, and yes its canon to the lore).

4 Likes

Hm Ok I will be drawing this

2 Likes

Is this game being worked on?

4 Likes

Yesn’t because I have some work rn but I will get to it

5 Likes

Thanks to all that voted! The Big Chungus car is ready and operational!

Dang, it’s got Hot Wheels proportions! To be fair I did use a Chevorlet car and a bunny for reference (I didn’t need a reference for Big Chungus because I know him by heart). I also suddenly got back into Hot Wheels and dug some of my collection out of my closet so there’s that. I feel like I proportioned this car a lot better :slightly_smiling_face: than all of my previous cars as seen in Gamougg and CubeTales. The car isn’t in any Campaign level yet (and it may never be) but it is currently in Forge for testing.

Features:

• Big Chungus
  • Big wheels (in lore they are hot, making this a Hot Wheels car technically speaking)
  • Comfy leather seat
  • Animated headlight(s) and wheel movement!

Have a Gamouggin’ day. Or night, depending on where you live (it’s night for me rn).

4 Likes

It’s so chunky i love it

2 Likes

Breaking Bad News

I will now post the updates now.

Since I just logged in today, John has added menu dialogue (similar to Minecraft) and has completely revamped the menu button positioning.

He has also replaced the Big Chungus Car in Forge with the gemstone car he said he would make, which I believe is a reference to Mashin Sentai Kiramager. He also apparently did this thing where clicking on one of the Horde buttons takes you to randomly selected map. Like clicking on the Sword Horde menu button will take you to one of the multiple maps he created for that specific Horde variant.

Meme Contest!

Post your Taile Gamougg or Taile Gamougg 4 memes here for a prize!

1st prize: free game
2nd prize: free art
3rd prize: bragging rights

Rules:

1. Memes must be appropriate for the Flowlab Community forums.
  2. All memes must be Gamougg related, either a Gamougg meme with a non-Gamougg template/format, a non-Gamougg meme with a Gamougg template (or format) or a Gamougg meme that roasts either me, John Shrekinson, or any of John’s alts.
  3. More memes will not increase your chances. You can make and post multiple memes, but only 1 can be your submission.
  4. You will be judged on the quality of your memes. Please do not be offensive unless you’re making fun of me and my homies ironically.
  5. It’s Gamouggin’ time to meme!
2 Likes

this is my submission because i think it is funny
ezgif.com-gif-maker

5 Likes

:joy:
Now we wait for more memes :grinning:

4 Likes

4 Likes