Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 (Discontinued, go to the main one)

I don’t know if any of you remember it, but I cancelled the original Taile Gamougg 4. This was a decision I made purely for hardware and technical reasons. However, the project is being revitalized. With a new plot, a fourth playable character, new villains, new weapons, and some other cool new things, I plan on bringing back this game.

The original unfinished demo will still be available for play with its outdated memes and continued overreliance on Minecraft, while this new game will be in development. After this new Taile Gamougg 4, I will make Taile Gamougg 5. After Taile Gamougg 5, the sixth main series game will focus on a new character: Gamougg’s son.

Many sounds and sprites will be reused. This will still be a platformer and still like Gamougg 4, but it will be a lot different from what you are expecting. Also, Noob Saibot will instead be replaced with Pro Gabrielfo for originality. There may be some mild swearing and/or blood (similar to Uncharted and other T-rated games), but this is not guaranteed. If I do choose to put T-rated elements into the game, kids should not play it. This is because the new plot will be based on the Taile Gamougg 4 short story adaptation I made for my English class.

11 Likes

6 Likes

I’ll consider not adding those things then.

2 Likes

Finally.
FINALLY.

3 Likes

Yep. Its coming soon!

2 Likes

New villain. She will use a scythe.

Castle of Dwayne

Jinx Gamougg 4

4 Likes

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes

What?

When it said it was focused on “yeah you know” I was like :0
(Yeah I didn’t read the whole thing so…)

1 Like

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

**** it. I’m making this game from scratch

(not to be confused with the game development software known as Scratch).

2 Likes

New Gamougg design! Same suit as the original Gamougg 4, but drips way harder :cold_face: :droplet: :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Ok, actual game development has started. The game is being developed by me, @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time, and @117JOJO.

Here is the game page background:

The game also features a reskinned version of the Jump Continuer from Taile Gamougg Anniversary.

Fun Taile Gamougg Fact!

Skeleton women are actually more muscular than men in the Taile Gamougg universe. This is because they consumed far more calcium than men after the Great Calcium Conflict of 1851. As a result, skeleton men were for forbidden from eating or drinking calcium for the next 20 years after this conflict. The effects of this punishment are still seen today.

4 Likes

(Lore intensefies by 55%)

3 Likes

im gonna need more elaboration on this Great Calcium Conflict

3 Likes

New Shotgun sprite

4 Likes

Yes a tail gamougg preguel!

3 Likes

I’ve cancelled my plans to put the Chadrifle in the game.

I realized that this would make no sense canonically because Gamougg doesn’t get the Chadrifle until after Taile Gamougg 4, and because its the events of TG4 that cause Gamougg to earn that weapon anyway. It also fit better with TGMS (Taile Gamougg: Mouse Slayer) more than any other game , especially with its weapon mod upgrade system.

In other news, I plan on bringing back the Costume Statue feature I introduced in taile gamougg 3’s Massive Overhaul update and later added to TGMS. Please let me know if the main menu animation hurts your eyes:

4 Likes

I just playtested and realized that the clamber ability is gone! :grimacing: :dizzy_face: :exploding_head: :fearful: :scream_cat: :scream: :flushed: :rage: :angry:

1 Like

but now we have

D O U B L E J U M P

2 Likes