Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 (Discontinued, go to the main one)

Work on the final boss fight has actually begun for real now. Here are some official memes to celebrate:
read them for a full-power non-stop victory!

Merchandise

1 Like

Expect a sunset in the ending level.

4 Likes

In the Hatsune Miku mobile game Project SEKAI, you can make “custom profiles” and my sister made this:

5 Likes

I’m updating the environment in the playable cutscenes and one of the big changes I made was adding a full new building to level 2 called the art showroom. It’s the new meeting place for you and Pro Gabrielfo and features cool art throughout the building that I generated through dezgo.com. The 5 paintings in the showroom are just my favorite things, cool skeletons, fast cars, epic explosions, giant awesome robot battles, and anime women.

In order to see the art (and yourself in the building), press and hold C. If you press and hold C down twice, you get an achievement. Can you guess who or what this achievement is a reference to? Also there will be another playable cutscene after the final boss level and this is where the sunset will be. There won’t be any music in this cutscene because I want players to play their own music in another tab. Can you guess which song I('m going/expect you) to play?

4 Likes

Hey, GamougGaming dev here. Can someone please change the title brackets to “In the End”? Yes that is a reference by the way, but it does represent the current state of the game rn becuz its nearly done. Much appreciated!

Edit: Thanks Ramshackle!

5 Likes

Optimus Prime, you made an entire server for that type of content. I am not surprised that you threw the Allspark away from Cybertron.

1 Like

Megatron.

1 Like

Prime!

1 Like

I’ll never let you have the Allspark.

1 Like

I will

3 Likes

Transformers Bumblebee GIF - Transformers Bumblebee Allspark GIFs

4 Likes

NOOOO I failed…

3 Likes

What are your guys favorite transformer? Could be comic, G1, Bayverse, etc.

6 Likes

Bumblebee! :smiley:

4 Likes

For myself I probably couldn’t say. In terms of design, I like Tarn or Unicron, but my all time favorite would have to be G1 devastator or Menasor. I always enjoyed the concepts of combiners and those two were my favorite.

4 Likes

Optimus Prime.

I suggest Power Rangers Megazords and/or Super Sentai mechas.

2 Likes

Starscream

2 Likes

I never really got into power rangers. I liked the idea of individual beings combining and becoming a new sentient being than a bunch of piloted mechs.

3 Likes

Starscream was always a funny character.

3 Likes

In Super Sentai some of the robots are alive

3 Likes