Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 (Discontinued, go to the main one)

Open Beta Announcement

The open beta for NEW Taile Gamougg 4 will come out when I finish the campaign (main game). I will use the feedback to upgrade the game in every single way except for that which goes against my core Flowlabian values. After this, I will close the beta, add some more game modes and other content, and then finally release the full game.

Random Bonus Lore Drop

Resurrection Slaughterhouse is not a normal slaughterhouse. It may seem like a normal slaughterhouse, but let me assure you that it isn’t. The slaughterhouse is merely a front for the supernatural and scientific horrors within. A nightmarish creature made of a mixture of roast and ground beef is rumored to be roaming the premises, but no one has been able to verify this.

4 Likes

Teaser for a possible boss?

2 Likes

maybe add mini games
or a system simalar to skulls in halo

2 Likes

Shhhhhhhh!

2 Likes

yes,yes it is a good idea.

2 Likes

@DWGAMEMASTER you are in the game now.

Me OMW (on my way) to get the beef or chicken

1 Like

cool, I have a costume design for you!

2 Likes

Thanks! Mind if I ask where it is? If you made it in the Flowlab sprite editor, please download using the download button and post the file here instead of screenshotting it please. I would prefer having an exact copy so that the fan’s vision is accurately represented.

2 Likes
DONT LOOK @John_Shrekinson

Guys i found the link to taile gamougg 4!
and its not the cancled version!
Flowlab Game Creator - games built with flowlab

2 Likes

your post was the 69th one nice

nice try but that’s not the right version

2 Likes

I just wanted to show you, this was a deleted costume in The Invincible Boring Unrelatable Slime Man:
(You can recreate it and put it as a secret costume or smth if you want.)

2 Likes

Wow thanks! That looks cool. I never thought of a tree Gamougg before. Why was this costume deleted though if I may ask?

2 Likes

Also I have now technically done this. When the beta releases, you can extract the smiley mask of yours that I made in the Speedlo G2 vehicle skins.

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson I made you some
music to use in gamuogg 4!

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson i found a glitch in ligma

2 Likes

Nice loop :grinning:! I don’t know what I’ll use it for though.

2 Likes

That’s a necessary thing you need in order to beat level 2, you technically just [ab]used the dash technique in the wrong area :smirk_cat:

1 Like

also boss tune

2 Likes

Poggers! Please let me choose the phase 2 theme.

1 Like

It didn’t fit the main theme of the story, you see each costume is based on a level,
Level 1: Among us- A joke on “Earth” as it is also a joke on “Threa”.
Level 2: Mole- Moles are found digging in dirt and level 2 happens to be underground.
Level 3: Black Mecha-Bot Gamougg: In the lore Slime-Man made a Black Mecha-Bot suit that happened to be the same size as Gamougg, but Slime-Man through it away and it was in front of where Gamougg was teleported.

2 Likes