Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 (Discontinued, go to the main one)

Just wanted to say that Taile Gamougg 6’s plot is gonna be about the CEO of Racism discovering a cure to cancer, but it comes at a cost: the patient becomes racist. With this medicine, the CEO of Racism plans on making the whole world racist to one another, thereby using racism to destroy racism.

Since people may be offended, I will make all racist dialogue in the game go like this: “racist words”, “Racist nickname”, “Something racist”, etc.

1 Like

My latest time spent in Sword Horde: 15 minutes, 45 seconds. With over 445 health. Try beating my score!

Edit: today I got 812 health but only 13 or so minutes.

2 Likes

Ayo?

Who’s editing the game right now? It’s okay but I’ve got no clue what you are doing but if you’re in GamougGaming I trust you with this.

2 Likes

Just one more level until the full version is released!

Get ready to find Gamougg’s brother and escape the “jungle”!

Updates today:

• Increased delay between semifinal boss’ attacks
  • Updated Sword Horde map
  • Started to add cool new collectibles: Lore Notes! Soon I’ll add achievements too.
  • Added new [editor] Easter eggs!
  • Placed a new computer with brand new games!
  • Changed Sword Horde music to be more epic and overall better
  • Finally added not just one, but two death animations for the Sword Jetpackers! Totally worth the wait. Animations for these guys are randomly selected upon spawn and death.

So guys… I accidentally deleted Gamougg from the main menu. This broke several things, and I’m sorry. If you encounter any bugs with Gamougg’s functionality and interactivity with other objects, please let me know.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol the memes

New Sword Horde Health and time spent/survived record!

That’s 33 minutes and 39 seconds.

Atomic Sword Combos:

V + Attack - Finisher End
C + Attack - Block
X + Attack - Double Block
Z + Attack - Quadruple Block

1 Like

Is this achievement art too violent? I’m now adding achievements to Gamougg 4.

• Aieeee (yes)
  • Ooh na na na na Savesta (no)

0 voters

1 Like

The first meme has spoilers for the game’s ending

2 Likes

Yeah I changed it now he tweakin

Official memes

Official memes aside, I am now currently adding combat dialogue with voice acting! All the voices are done by me.

2 Likes

I think the combat dialogue might venture into a T rating…

Depends on the kind of dialogue tho

1 Like

go watch power rangers dino fury now!

3 Likes

Hey @John_Shrekinson When you become pro the pro following you is still there. Maybe switch him to Taile?

2 Likes

No because it’s kinda funny. Many people draw enjoyment and satisfaction from interacting with an NPC while playing as the playable version of that same character. My sister does this all the time in Genshin Impact, and being able to do it in Taile Gamougg is fun too. I wouldn’t want to remove this form of satisfaction from my game that is caused by some slight unrealism.

Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Taile Gamougg…Weird…Name…

1 Like

Yeah indeed. Welcome to Flowlab!

3 Likes

You would be a fan of the & Knuckles mode in Sonic Mania Plus lol

2 Likes