Any trending video tutorials that people need now?

Lately, I have been trying to target the most trending topics and questions people on Flowlab need. I am asking you, my community and friends, for some help in guiding me about the most recent questions that people have been asking about.
Can you please give me suggestions? I would be so thankful to those who responded!
Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Some people suck in saving, good AI, and also maybe toggling or shaders and stuff

1 Like

If you need help on any good AI to make a video on I have a great example thats really good.

1 Like

Also good movement, the basic run and jump bundle is so buggy and broken ive made a better run and jump with sprinting coyote time and it uses ray casts instead of collision

1 Like

Music randomization

1 Like

Game design (feel, art, atmosphere, story, etc) is something that hasn’t been covered enough on the forum. It would be super neat to have some tutorials on this aspect of game development.

2 Likes

Yes, those 2 examples would greatly help!

2 Likes

Do you have any ideas @DarkStar_Studios for good art? I personally suck at it. Some tips would be helpful.

1 Like

I have some.
But they’re more like tips than ideas

1 Like

Sure, anything helps!

1 Like

First of all… Get inspiration or look around the area to get reference for what your drawing.

Two: Use yourself. When I make drawings but I don’t know how to draw it, I put myself in the pose I want my drawing to be in, then it gets a bit easier.

Three: Shading. Make a clay version of the drawing and put a lamp where the lighting of the game will be. (Left right, top corners, down, up, etc)

And that’s all the suggestions I have. If I have any more I could think of I’ll tell you.

1 Like