Anyone looking to help out with HAKK3R 2?

Hello, everyone! So, I’m back once again haha
I have yet to find an animator after a bit under a year of searching, and now that I’m officially in Alpha 1.5 of HAKK3R 2, I’m starting to become desperate as what I ask of the said volunteer grows larger and larger.

Alright, that’s the end of story time haha
Is anyone willing to take me up on an offer to work on my new game? Details via DM [preferably on Discord @GTheiYT] if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hey @brown - I’d be happy to! Just know I can’t be full time as I’m pretty busy with other projects, though HAKK3R 2 seems like a game I’d like to work on.

1 Like

Hey @browngr - I’m happy to see that HAKK3R 2 is coming along, but I hope you don’t mind a little unsolicited advice:

I think you’ll probably end up happier with the result if you bite the bullet and make the art yourself. It’s pretty difficult to find other people who have the time and motivation to work on your game, since most folks have their own projects they would rather focus on.

Even if you’re not happy with the art at first, you can improve it over time, and maybe find some help along the way.

Anyway, take my advice with a grain of salt. Here’s an example of someone who started out all on his own with pretty bad art, but ended up with a nice looking game in the end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-k6j9g5Hzk&t=777s

Whichever way you go, good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you to the both of you!
And @grazer though I really don’t want to; I think that’s going to be what I’m going to end up doing haha
Hopefully it’ll turn out decent at best, not going to get my hopes up haha

1 Like

Wait; oh my goodness, Stardew Valley was made by 1 person?! Wow haha

1 Like

Just saw this - good luck, Brown XD

I’m sure it’ll look great!

1 Like

Happy to see HAKK3R 2 is continuing production. Just remember, i’m on the team so if you ever need anything just give me a shout!

1 Like

Wait; you’re still on the team even after me leaving your’s?

1 Like

yes of course! I joined the team because I wanted to help you, and i’m not going to quit just because you left mine!

1 Like

There you are mr.ramshackle!!!

Uhhhh…yeah here i am!!!

we had some things we would like to cover in the flowlab all stars discussion.

HAKK3R 2!?!?!?!?!?!!? (unclear

I’m confused haha
Can you reword that for me, please? Sorry, I misunderstood :sweat_smile:

1 Like

(It means im surprised HAKK3R 2 is coming

oh haha, yeah!
HAKK3R 2 releases in October, 2022, if everything goes according to plan:

If you want more info; my website is a great place to look :slight_smile:

https://viperteckgames.wixsite.com/gtheiyt

2022!?!?!?!?!?!? aw cmon (20202020202020202020202020202020202020

haha the game’s gonna be huge, already 15 minutes front to back as it is! It’ll be worth the wait; regardless of how my animations turn out haha
Promise (=

I have a huge game to me and maniacpumpkin are making it but we need more members

I can get the word out about the game, if you’d like?