I'm looking for a composer to help make music for my game

I have been making a game for about 3 weeks now and I am almost done but I was wondering If anyone wanted to make music for the game? (Don’t worry you will be credited if you do make music)

2 Likes

YOSYOS I love makng music music is my dream I will make it for anyone!!!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Can you please make music that fits a zombie apocalypse.

1 Like

Will do, chief :sunglasses:

1 Like

I currently have 3 MP3 files that are 100% public and free to use, they are made by me. You do not have to credit me, but it’d be well appreciated.

Also, it doesn’t seem that I can post MP3 files on the forums anymore, so does anyone know a better way than discord to get a mp3 link?

1 Like

You’ll need a sign-in, but it’s worth it. Plus you get to collab with lots of people from around the world and listen to their music. It also has a built in MIDI editor.
Also, check me out :upside_down_face: : BandLab: Make Music Online

2 Likes

Since it doesn’t seem like I can post files other than image files here anymore, here’s a link to my bandlab profile, you can use any of it for free- and the licensing from my first message applies to all of these too.

Here @Si-Guy: BandLab: Make Music Online

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the music but for some reason, I can’t hear @hihilogic music

2 Likes

Those are just some links to bandlab and my profile. Sry, but your song is still WIP

1 Like

I made an album so you could download the songs. Ver 1 and Ver 2 are pretty indistinguishable, but Ver 2 has a change in the rise at the end. Download whichever you prefer :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much this fits the theme perfectly. Also, I will put you in the credits for the music if you want?

3 Likes

You should always credit the composer, they have one of the most important jobs!

4 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Hey there, did you ever find a composer?

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Chip_Chune92! I understand you were trying to help, but I haven’t seen si guy around lately and I’m pretty sure whatever project he was working on is abandoned by now. Please refrain from reviving old threads unless absolutely necessary, but I hope you enjoy your time here on flowlab!

1 Like