August Silence - new updates coming soon!

0:10 that’s just pulled straight out of Metroid

1 Like

you would be exactly right

2 Likes

hey, dude wanna make a game together? I still don’t now what topic we should make. have any suggestions?

1 Like

f3art???

Sorry, I’m a bit busy with this game at the moment.

Maybe later though

1 Like

could I help with that game? :neutral_face:

The game is being independently developed by F3, so I don’t think this one’s going to be available for public view or development aid until it’s ready.

1 Like

ok, but tell me when he can help me make that game, kay?

would anyone like to try a new version of the game? I’d like to get some feedback if I can.

1 Like

so I’ve finished a lot of stuff, and I think this might be ready to post now. but i think I might take a break on the project for a bit. the extra stuff (medusa ray, green planet, boss, etc.) are things I will probably finish later, because there is a lot of bugs in those more complicated areas that will take a lot of time to resolve.
(you can only get to them through the editor)

but here it is: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1556842

a bit scary to post this really. I hope you like it!

@PixelPizza
@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@browngr

5 Likes

Having a blast so far! Looking forward to seeing where the game takes me next! More details once I finish it haha

Just beat the game! That was super fun, really enjoyable experience. Do you have any plans on a sequel of some kind?

1 Like

I don’t have a plan for a sequel, no. But definitely more content and small changes to this one.

2 Likes

Sounds good! Definitely looking forward to seeing this game thrive, it’s got the potential for it! Another great game from you, F3, never fail to disappoint.

1 Like

what does everyone think of the game so far?

Any bugs?

1 Like

Is so awesome ( but gotta get used to it im more used to jumping by press W or ^)

1 Like

have you beat it yet?

1 Like

I havent keep on dying

This game is completely outstanding! But I keep on dying on the part where the floor falls.

1 Like

Thanks! In case this is why you keep dying, you might not have the powerup that allows you to run across the falling floor fast enough yet. you’ll have to find it in another area of the ship.

2 Likes