August Silence - new updates coming soon!

We’ve been tracking down a bot that’s possessed the old account of @rcreger.

but the message just now was definitely not a bot. and since when was there a bot that took over rcreger’s account?

ERROR - 404 not found

Suggested actions:

1. Turn off and back on again.
  2. Play August Silence.
2 Likes

Lol, 404 isn’t found?!

Oh no I have done it again

hold on a sec if you’re about to play it, I need to fix the aspect ratio

aspect ratio should be fixed now.

I was just looking at the post history on here, and I want to bring back some of the more interesting upgrades, like the medusa ray (aka stoner gun)

2 Likes

I would suggest a bigger screen size… except your game has been set up for the smaller screen, so It is better to leave it like that for the time being.

Also, I would suggest not using the bucket tool as much for your background art. Instead, add more details first, and then use the bucket. If you are going for the simplistic look, I would understand this art style, but since the game objects are detailed, I figured you wanted detailed background as well.

(It might look really cool if you added in clouds around the mountains as some of that detail)

Yes, I’d rather the bigger screen size as well, the main problem is that all the UI, (as well as specific rooms) were made with the 10 x 10 screen size in mind. I was working on converting everything to the new screen size, but I think I might make a duplicate of the game for that, so the game is still playable while I work on it.

1 Like

I think that since the objects are farther away detail is harder to notice.

Is there a link to the game?

1 Like

yes, I posted it a while ago, but it’s really far up.
so I’ll post it here again. If you need to get to that planet, go to the top left of the station and enter the shuttle
(or you can just use the editor to get there right away lol)

Pretty fun, some of the levels are extremely laggy because of the amount of code (my computer sucks too)

I did a lot so It would lag less, And it runs fine on my computer roughly 90% of the time, but that’s no excuse for it running poorly on less powerful computers. I’m working on a mode to turn off extra visual effects and such to save memory.

and btw, how far did you get into the game?

Well, I clicked play and there was a glitch and it just said “label” for 5 minutes. So I went into the editor and played through some of the stuff lol. (Grazer really should have an option to lock the editor for people that aren’t on your dev. team)

Yeah, I’m trying to fix that right now. and editing is locked for people outside your dev team. they can edit things but none of it will save.

but after that, where in the game did you get to? did you get to the end?

No, I just played through some of the planets.

There’s only one planet, and the space station.

Yea, I played the grassland

and the level that says “booties”