August Silence - new updates coming soon!

Will there be an in-game map to help the player navigate? I think it’d be very intuitive, especially seeing how the maps can look pretty complex by the looks. Nice work so far, though!

1 Like

i don’t know. i think it would be a printable map instead of an in-game one. an in-game map would be hard to make i think.

1 Like

would you like for me to make a demo type thing?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

3 Likes

This game reminds me of zombatron 2000 in a way

2 Likes

Also idk if you can add this now but if you want make a way for the map to be more interactive by adding minecarts you can use to get over some gaps and ropes you can shoot to unlock certain things

2 Likes

demo is almost done

it’s basically the first minute or two of the game, I’ll post it here later tonight probably. i just fixed one of the biggest issues I was having trouble with.

[update] finished it quicker than i thought i would, here it is.

tell me if you find any issues

4 Likes

Umm well, where’s the game

Works perfectly fine for me; really enjoyable at that. Having issues?

1 Like

Can’t play it now, but It’ll be first on my list when I get on my computer.

1 Like

are you having troubles with the game? or is the link not showing up or something?

Neh im just on a sucky ipad so nothings wrong all good on computer now :+1:

The demo is very good! I love the atmosphere of the game and the opening was really nice! My only complaint would be that a lot of the different rooms kind of felt the same because of the lack of variety in the decor. I’ll keep an eye on the development of this game :smiley:

3 Likes

Yah, I agree. A lot of the rooms are hard to tell apart, and are just generally boring to look at. That’s definitely something i will work on. Thanks for the input! :smile:

3 Likes

somebody’s playing the game, and i don’t know how,(it’s privated) but thanks for the dedication mysterious people

I’m guessing i have a link in an old discussion or something

1 Like

you can type the name of the game or search someones username in flowlab.io and you can find the game. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

F3; do you have Indie?

1 Like

yes, i do have indie

1 Like

Alright, I’m going to walk you through how to private your games:

In your hotbar, to the far right, click settings.

There should be a button on the menu that says “Advanced”.

Then, there’s a button that says “Don’t display in games list”. Make sure the checkbox is blue (=

I did that a while ago, you can’t find it without a link. i just thought it was funny how it was still getting plays. i don’t mind it at all.

1 Like

haha oh, that’s good then! If you don’t mind, I don’t mind :relieved: