August Silence - new updates coming soon!

Also idk if you can add this now but if you want make a way for the map to be more interactive by adding minecarts you can use to get over some gaps and ropes you can shoot to unlock certain things

2 Likes

demo is almost done

itā€™s basically the first minute or two of the game, Iā€™ll post it here later tonight probably. i just fixed one of the biggest issues I was having trouble with.

[update] finished it quicker than i thought i would, here it is.

tell me if you find any issues

4 Likes

Umm well, whereā€™s the game

Works perfectly fine for me; really enjoyable at that. Having issues?

1 Like

Canā€™t play it now, but Itā€™ll be first on my list when I get on my computer.

1 Like

are you having troubles with the game? or is the link not showing up or something?

Neh im just on a sucky ipad so nothings wrong all good on computer now :+1:

The demo is very good! I love the atmosphere of the game and the opening was really nice! My only complaint would be that a lot of the different rooms kind of felt the same because of the lack of variety in the decor. Iā€™ll keep an eye on the development of this game :smiley:

3 Likes

Yah, I agree. A lot of the rooms are hard to tell apart, and are just generally boring to look at. Thatā€™s definitely something i will work on. Thanks for the input! :smile:

3 Likes

somebodyā€™s playing the game, and i donā€™t know how,(itā€™s privated) but thanks for the dedication mysterious people

Iā€™m guessing i have a link in an old discussion or something

1 Like

you can type the name of the game or search someones username in flowlab.io and you can find the game. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

F3; do you have Indie?

1 Like

yes, i do have indie

1 Like

Alright, Iā€™m going to walk you through how to private your games:

In your hotbar, to the far right, click settings.

There should be a button on the menu that says ā€œAdvancedā€.

Then, thereā€™s a button that says ā€œDonā€™t display in games listā€. Make sure the checkbox is blue (=

I did that a while ago, you canā€™t find it without a link. i just thought it was funny how it was still getting plays. i donā€™t mind it at all.

1 Like

haha oh, thatā€™s good then! If you donā€™t mind, I donā€™t mind :relieved:

i found the copy :grin: Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 4.24.47 PM

1 Like

If you go to Copy of august silence it will have a link saying, ā€œOriginally cloned from august silenceā€

3 Likes

Yepā€¦ Iā€™ve honestly been playing ā€œaugust_silenceā€ a few times here and there, and thatā€™s how XD

At first, I thought it was just a demo build, but looking at this nowā€¦ Probably not

2 Likes

hot tub

(idk why i made this but Iā€™m gonna make it heal the player)

1 Like