John Shrekinson's Awkwardly Simple Reviews (Truly simple and awkward now!)

If you want a short, simple review, get over to this topic. If you want the best review, go to someone else.

7 Likes

Give some of my games a shot

3 Likes

Which one though?

Why not SBF? It’s my most recent but there are some blemishes to polish up

1 Like

I like the sound of this, ngl XD

A-Box

Really old game from me, but have only came out with one other game since:

DATE-A!

And the Flowjam game - pretty small, but happy what I could do in a couple of weeks on my first jam. Feel free to tear these apart in a single sentence:D

2 Likes

Starblast Finale
Very cool game. The difficulties are almost perfect. Anyway, it’s a very well-made game.

Art: 420/69 - I’m not kidding.

It can trigger epilepsy so you should warn people.

Gameplay: 3/4 - It is really good, but also very confusing. I can hardly tell which objects are enemies because of all the cool special effects. The game is still really fun though.

Sound: 4/4 - It really fits the game.

User experience: 4/4
The experience is golden, as long as there are no glitches.
@CrimsonBlackGames

Overall: 5/5 (aka great game congratulations)

3 Likes

@rcreger
A-Box
This is one of the best Flowlab games I have played. The difficulty brings it down unless you are an epic gamer, which I am not. Again, amazing game. I don’t even understand how this is possible in Flowlab.

Art: 3/4 - Because of the lack of custom colors, the art isn’t perfect. But that still allows this to be a great game!

Gameplay: It is really
It’s very challenging though. I had to add some 0s to win the game. However it is fun. I have played this game twice and completed this game twice today alone. When I played it before I didn’t complete it.

Sound: 4/4 - It really fits the game.

User Experience: 4/4 - It’s golden requiem if you’re an epic gamer, but if you aren’t, it’s just golden.

Overall: 69/5 (aka awesome game congratulations)

3 Likes

I love this. Can you give D.O.M a review? Its not even close to finished, very very VERY buggy, and I removed the guns for now but I’d like to see what you say about it.

If you want to tamper Sam’s code so you can shoot some infected feel free. (We still need new death animations, so the infected head explodes even if you punch them lol)

2 Likes

By the way, for most of the features you have to look in the editor. Sorry, but its an incomplete game. Im sure you know how it goes :laughing:

2 Likes

DATE-A!
Dating is not allowed in my religion. This is an interesting game. Well-made for sure, but I can’t say I like it.

Art: 3/4 - The game is well drawn but the characters are based on real women and not 2D so it’s less unique.

Gameplay: 2/4 - It feels like half a game because people who are attracted to males and not females probably wouldn’t play this game and thus would be turned away. I am a neutral party in this conflict because I prefer 2D. The game is still decent I guess.

Sound: 5/4 - It fits the game and can be cool sometimes.

User Experience: 2/4 - Cool game many people don’t like dating and romance so it will leave a bad taste in their mouth. No offense, but I am one of these people. Dating is not allowed in my religion so I had to delete this game from my browsing history.

Overall: 2/4

2 Likes

Sorry but I don’t get how any of it works

1 Like

Can you review Rise and One shot demo?

1 Like

Sure! just not right now because I have to go

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

There is a bundle in sams code that I believe is labeled guns or something of the sort. All you have to do is connect the wires.

Edit: If you need help with anything feel free to ask me.

1 Like

What are you using to shoot? And what modes
Edit: fixed…

1 Like

Honestly, I’m curious what people think of my first game…

Give it a shot.

3 Likes

Cool first game! Might need some bug fixing.

1 Like

I’d rather not work on it at all, just so I can see my skills at the time and my skills now— a comparison.

2 Likes

Then clone it and upgrade the clone

1 Like