Axe: Horror Game 2022

I’m smart, I jumped over the Axe Demon

1 Like

In till then @DeadlyGumChewer, when I make the ememy A.L I a bit smarter, if will be scarier. It will surely be harder too.Just need to add some pieces here and there.

2 Likes

Also just so the “Dry Grass” thats 2 blocks tall makes the animation on the top do this:

cAN’T DIE WHA-

I know right not yet. Tryng to make a death animation… :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Ok there is now a death update! So when you touch him it takes you to a screen saying you dead. If one of you dies then game over. hehe. Now its time to make the story.

2 Likes

Lore

1 Like

Hey people just want to let you know that Im working at the storyline with qwen so here is some words from a character. Who do you think is speaking? where is this player?

2 Likes

The narrator

1 Like

Most funny moments of 2022:

2 Likes

Wondering how is that funny… :confused:

1 Like

Hey guys I have made a new logo for the Axe game. I also added new stuff to the game. And John_shrekinson good guess its not the narrtive. just keep reading the updates and you will see :smiley: Anyways here it the cool-look logo
1Heres the new update. Mr.Axe is now much faster and there is a system where if you touch dead body red wil show us and you will get chased by him so I suggestion you dont

1 Like

Its because the narrator is not a player

2 Likes

Fyi, when you said that I thought it would be those Innocent Art to Literally Terrifying Art games. (Wonder if it will?)

And this level used to say something about someone dying right?
Thats the reason I asked for a death screen
(Oh noo it showed an animation of a slash from an axe)

THATS SO MEAN
Screenshot 2022-03-19 6.08.52 PM

3 Likes

yeah there you go the death screen why is it not there no more?

2 Likes

Im trying my best Everyone

2 Likes

I have now added water bottles and beds(these are only props)
And here is how it looks like. This stuff is movable

2 Likes

James has flashback after this happened to him and ken to here is a peek of him talking to the therapist…

4 Likes

UPDATE
Today is just a tiny update! I have made more props for the background so it does not look to empty. I also added new tent. not you can fit two people in there… ta-da

6 Likes