Backup OTC of Destiny

I have no idea what that’s supposed to mean

1 Like

Not anymore.

Gamougg and The GAME 420 especially are the culmination of my imagination unleashed on Flowlab.

1 Like

I was trying to disprove this:

What game do I play to see the non-default movement?
Does it actually have intersting fun movement, or did you just use a raycast?

1 Like

New Gamougg 4, which hasn’t released yet, and Taile Gamougg: Ligma. I also believe that Pro Gabrielfo: Alpha Male has interesting movement. Maybe my profile will give you a more accurate result.

What do you mean by “interesting movement”?

1 Like

Which post is that?

1 Like

I mean not just one jump height, not instant acceleration, just stuff that makes the movement feel smoother and more satisfying

New Gamougg 4 has this

and Pro Gabrielfo: Alpha Male has this. I think all my games have instantaneous

2 Likes

Replying to my own post to bump it upwards in a way so that people won’t have to scroll up if they want to see it (meme)

2 Likes

Have you actually ever played good platformers?

2 Likes

what argument was happening

3 Likes

gamougg not good, make gamougg good

2 Likes

E

4 Likes

Yeah, Touhou: Luna Nights.

2 Likes

Please explode within the next few minutes

1 Like

@Pixel_Name1 summoning (I know you like the concept of me exploding just as much as Agent Y). Maybe I should put a pipe bomb in your mailboxes /s
TL;DR your “joke” is utter and absolute Shit piss ass fart doodoo chicken shit limp butt-crack NFT-lookin dipshit and I sincerely hope your whole extended family disowns you /j
TL;DR your joke is unfunny, shut the hell up.

3 Likes

Did you try and incorporate the cool elements that made that a good platformer into your games?

2 Likes

…How would you do that if I’ve already done it to you??

3 Likes

Idk I only played it a few times with Xbox Game Pass so I don’t remember it very well. I’d say no.

1 Like

Bold of you to assume I have a mailbox.

1 Like