Backup OTC of Destiny

Wait, I thought pixel pizza created Stacy, but it was made by someone else?

I thought high school Jacob and pixel pizza were the same person.

2 Likes

ā€¦
Noā€¦
Highscooljacob came to flowlab to look for a game designer to help him make games based off of his music and art. He asked for someone to email him. I PMed him, not email.

2 Likes

Oooooohhhh.

Well that explains a lot then.

2 Likes

So I have not had any interest in those game because Iā€™d rather ignore them than be salty for a dumb reason.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve played a few and I think the not dying 4 game was a little underquality in my opinion and seemed more like a pc deepfryer than an actual game.

2 Likes

I played stacey when it first came out, but thatā€™s it.

2 Likes

Also idk why.
But on mobile, sound tends to deep fry the frames.
Thatā€™s why my ball bounce simulator was automatically set to no sound when you start it up so mobile users donā€™t start frying their phone.

Not sure if grazer fixed that in the new update, but it would help a lot.

2 Likes

I played his newest game, I forgot what it was called, open sickness I think.

I only played it cause it had the same game feature of that of angry birds epic and I loved that part of the game, but the character were very slender and creepy looking.

2 Likes

Notes and Waves sfx work great on mobile.

2 Likes

This is in the background layer

3 Likes

me in roblox be like:

badass is not tagged so now im mad, im going to roblox HQ to scream at them like my dad

1 Like

hahaā€¦I donā€™t get it

3 Likes

Will you ever do this kind of jam again @MrMcMemerMan?

1 Like

Hullo

I use phone now :slight_smile:

Sadly canā€™t do pixel art now

But hi @everyone_in_the_entire_universe !

4 Likes

Poor Scott. He just wants to make a game, I wish politics was a side argument, not the decision between a livelihood and death threats. I donā€™t care.if youā€™re democratic or republican, it shouldnā€™t matter your political leaning to appreciate a game.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Whatā€™s up my guys? Iā€™m just chillinā€™ with the villains, lookin up synthesizers that cost a bajillion dollars that Iā€™ll never be able to afford, but i really want :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

heh
no

1 Like

Judging by those background objects, thatā€™s probably hentai

3 Likes

Agree with this.

There are a million other places on the internet to argue about stuff.

I mean, if Iā€™m reading a fiction book, I donā€™t need to know who the writer voted for or what church they go to or any of that. If itā€™s a good book, itā€™s a good book.

3 Likes