Backup OTC of Destiny

Sure.

1 Like

Also, when creating a multiplayer game if you have any code that restarts a level or game every player will get disconnected, since it carries for all devices and objects.

1 Like

i see.

1 Like

@00T_Free I canā€™t find you on the map; where did you go?

1 Like

I still have no idea what was going on the last time I played the multiplayer with you. Did I die? Did you die? Did someone else die? One minute it says there are 3 players, then the player number is blank, and thereā€™s a big scrolling wall of text saying ā€œno no no noā€ā€¦ one minute my HP is at 10, then itā€™s blank, then itā€™s -47, then itā€™s 58ā€¦ did I die? Did I kill you? Is anyone keeping score or does it not even matter? :laughing:

Either way, it was fun. Confusing, but fun.

2 Likes

i think we both died several times in a midst of confusion

1 Like

I think so too. I was just pew pew pewing with every weapon available. Eventually I reached a point to where I couldnā€™t see where anything was coming from, so I blew up all the ground around me in the hopes that anyone who tried to get near me would just fall to their deaths. LOL

2 Likes

Just letting you know, I made a 2D Halo multiplayer on Flowlab with way more weapons.

1 Like

ā€œDad, why is my sisterā€™s name Rose?ā€
ā€œBecause your mother loves roses.ā€
ā€œThanks Dad!ā€
ā€œYouā€™re welcome, Sonic 2 Music: Chemical Plant Zone [extended].ā€

3 Likes

Stupid me, I bit off more than I could chew with my current projectā€¦ trying to make a war game with 48 playable vehicles.

5di3yh

Originally I expected to be done with a prototype in like a month or so. Nowā€¦? Realizing that I was planning on having a list of like 5-10 different missions for each specific vehicleā€¦

5di4da

Is there a such thing as a demo version of a demo version of a game?

3 Likes

I still want to be able to bite off more than I can chewā€¦
sadness

2 Likes

No way to budget a puter? Like, at all?

I donā€™t know your income/expense situation or anything, but for reference: my current PC only cost me about $400 (and I bought it about 5 years ago). Itā€™s a potato, but it runs Flowlab at least. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have food allergies, so a simple gluten free, egg free pizza costs me 25-30 dollars. I cannot afford a computer, Iā€™m just barely able to eat. I also need to buy a car and pay for college.

1 Like

On the topic of pizzas lol, Iā€™m making my first pizza right now.

1 Like

Ah geez. Yeah, the struggle is real for you then. When I was a college student, I was able to feed myself on like $5 a day. But I donā€™t really have any food allergies, so I could live on any kind of dollar store generic cereal or frozen burritos or whatever.

Cars and college are definitely expensive though. Not really much I can say to help you thereā€¦

A good used car can last you through your college years and even beyond. A bad used car, howeverā€¦ youā€™re better off just taking a bus or something.

I wish you luck! Thatā€™s a tough situation to be in for sure.

2 Likes

And the college Iā€™m looking at is 60-80 a year. Plus itā€™s far away, so Iā€™d also have to buy or rent a house.

1 Like

Danggggā€¦ do they at least allow you to transfer general education credits from a community college?

1 Like

The community colleges in Nevada are not hosting classes I need.

1 Like

I need calculus 1-4 and computer software.

Ughā€¦ yeah, I think your only option is probably student loans, unless you can get scholarships or something.

1 Like