1 Like

(; wel yeah :))))))))))))))))))))

1 Like

so your dieing out to nice!

1 Like

This was perfect for my flowjam game
Does this look ok for credits?:

1 Like

Nice! Yea I like it! Thanks for crediting me!

1 Like

Player Funeral/Game Over

2 Likes

how long does it take you to make these?

1 Like

around 10 - 40 minutes, depending on the length or complexity. I can take up to an hour max.

2 Likes

btw, @Cuts_ups what game did you use my music in? Im just wondering

1 Like

my flowjam entry. I think I might even update it after flowjam

1 Like

ok

1 Like

hey, @Baconcat008 would you mind making a remix of the insane castle boss that’s less 8-bit?

1 Like

hmmm, yea I could maybe do that, If I just change around some intruments, that should be fine!

1 Like

Here it is: Crazy boss castle (not 8-bit)
Its not my best work, Im not that great at Regular instruments. But there you go, Let me know if you like it!

2 Likes

Don’t know how many times i ask you to make me music and you let me down. Every time you take care of every one else but you completely ignore me. Such a same, so why is that.

1 Like

im sorry, I Completley forgot about urs, and Im really sorry about that! I will get started on it right away. Also know that making music takes time, and sometimes I dont have that kind of yime, Just changing a few instrument doesnt take long, but School Work, Friends, And Familly, all pilled up on 3 more songs I have to make can be a little stressful. Its not that I dont like these things, Its just that sometimes I cant really get to them right away

2 Likes

Trail mix

1 Like

w- what?

1 Like