Ball Bounce Simulator - Community Announcement
Kind of an introduction. So I kinda already had a discussion for this, but it wasn’t getting many visitors (but mainly that’s just flowlab) and it was more of a dev team type discussion between me and a few other contributors towards this game. So I decided to make a new discussion where anyone can feel comfortable leaving feedback playtesting the game and even showing scores like who has the most money etc. Also please report any bugs that you encounter. Usually @glowbug tends to find them before anyone else does, lol.
The main reason I wanted to publicly announce this game was because of a huge update (actually series of updates) that has came out and the game has changed a lot since most of you last saw it. Here is a list of recently added features:
- Acts like a normal shop item, but it will randomly give you ball including legendary ones which can’t be obtained from the store.
- This has been around for about a week now and I plan on making it a big feature of the game since so far this isn’t an actual way to win the game unless you kinda beat these. So far there’s only three, but more are being planned to be added soon.
- Special thanks to @Greggo for making new art for the game so all of the balls and icons seem a little bit more realistic. Although the more bland art is currently planned for retexture so don’t worry.
- The poison ball is actually an epic rarity ball that can only be obtained through the gumball machine
- It will act like a basic ball until it hits a brick which leaves a few second damage effect on the brick allowing you to gain more money with less hits
- The saw blade is the oldest ball on this list, which some of you may have already seen it
- It was originally obtained through the Achievement “Break 1K bricks” to the Gumball Machine since someone originally though it was a bug when they bought a certain ball, since it doesn’t actually tell you if you got it, only if you checked the achievements.
- The tracker ball is actually the “final ball” object. I decided to change the name and art of it since the original idea of it was a little to overpowered and with the gumball machine in play I decided to make it seem a little basic, but still a very wanted ball.
- This ball will bounce around and aim at the nearest brick, which is great for those last two bricks, but this ball is under maintenance and is very buggy.
- This ball hasn’t yet been added, but its in the development stage right now so it’s guaranteed to be added. So I figured that I’d mention it on here, but we currently don’t have anything for it yet so its just an idea so far.
- I plan on redoing the menu and maybe making it somewhat animated so the menu feels lively. Cause now it seems bland and still has the older theme so it’ll be changed in the near future.
- I also plan on fixing any bugs and our dev team came up with a few ideas on how to officially end the game, but I don’t want to say anything that might spoil what we have in plan for this game, or give false information that we end up changing later.
Also I know no one checks the credits so I’ll post them here.
Co-Designer - @glowbug
Art Designer - @Greggo
Music by - @Eric_Matyas and @meburningslime (when we get his music uploaded)
Special thanks to
And also thank you to everyone who played and supported this project.