Ball Bounce Simulator - Community Announcement

Also, I kind of beat your game

1 Like

Alright I’m not entirely sure what else needs currently worked on. I’ve been hesitating on the bosses, mainly because I haven’t had much time to work on it, and mainly the fact that I’m starting to lose motivation in the project. Not sure why, I want to work on it, but most of the time I just don’t feel like it. Which I’ll try my best to get this game finished soon, and possibly featured, lol.

Also I may or may not have made it so it says “nice” when you reach level 69, lol.

2 Likes

Eh, you don’t need to work on it all the time or every day, just do what you find fun to do, that’s my motivation anyways. If you want I can make some of the bosses although It might take a bit as I’m helping meburningslime with a secret game and my own game at the same time.

1 Like

I’m working on a game right now, and sometimes I dont feel like it either.

2 Likes

This is literally my issue with me creating games, at first im all motivated and excited but then i lose interest and i get lazy. then the project gets canceled.

4 Likes

Yeah, I might just take a break from it for a bit. But I’ll check on every now and then when I encounter a bug or something, just to keep the game fully working.
You may have heard of my one game, The Facility, the same thing happened to that game. I was working on it for a while now and after I got the demo done, I kinda took a break, but never really continued it since then. Mainly because I didn’t have indie at the time, but I also lost much motivation, but I will get a fully finished game out sometime, lol.

4 Likes

i can make a game and invite you and you can transfer everything there if you want. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, thanks for the offer, but I already had rcreger do that for me for The Facility, and I just didn’t feel like redoing everything so I’m probably just gonna wait until I get indie myself, since I do plan on getting a job soon. Anyway thanks again, though.

3 Likes