Bar Customizations

I know that this is not a thing yet so I was wondering if you could make it so that you can customize bars better. When I use the bars, I normally use it for health, and it was confusing because I couldn’t resize the health bar so I was wondering if you could resize the bar and also make it into different shapes such as a circle.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I see nothing wrong with this unless it somehow messes stuff up. If its such a hard fix why doesn’t he add a new bar with the old one just for that?

3 Likes

He has said countless times that he won’t be updating it because you can just make your own like in the Custom Bar Example or in the game Taile Gamougg: Explorider. :sob:

2 Likes

Where could I find this custom bar example?

3 Likes

Do you have any examples of bars that are circular?

3 Likes

Literally a post from two days ago :rofl:

5 Likes

Interesting… Thanks Lol!

4 Likes

@Pixel_Name1 If it is said to be easy to make a custom bar could you show me how to make a circular one? or if there is a game out there with one you could link it.

3 Likes

Yeah just use the animated bar from this example but instead of a bar you can make it a circle (I’m thinking your wanting something like a pie graph, right?) and cut equal pieces of it out.

Ps @Greggo did something like this in his game Ghost Gunner check it out!

3 Likes

I have no idea on how to do that, but I will try my best to make it! Thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On the examples page, but Pixel beat me to it

Not on Flowlab but Super Mario 64 has one of these

2 Likes

oh, pixel beat me to that too. No offense pixel. Glad you could get your questions answered more reliably than mee :grin:

2 Likes

Uh, why do you think I brought up Greggo’s health system? It is legit this gghealth.v3

3 Likes

^

2 Likes

Oh lol didn’t see that.

3 Likes