Battle for Flowlab (YouTube Stop-Motion series)

Leaked set photo

1 Like

New episode out now! Next is Noob vs. Noob

1 Like

oh my god you were completely serious

2 Likes

I’m not gonna sugarcoat it.

I really expected some real work put into this instead of a bunch of weird and cringy jokes that only certain people laugh at. i actually got my hopes up.

4 Likes

i havent watched a single episode i just kinda skimmed it
anyways it’s john_shrekinson what do you expect

1 Like

it’s both. though the latest one, the 7th one, has a 97% meme reduction.

This meme reduction will persist now that i am in a better state of mind and the ideas are flowing again. Today might be special, maybe there will be two episodes :grinning:

1 Like

@Vaprzz @Vaprzz1
Noob vs. Noob has been released!

lore

Summary

high contrast does wonders for the thumbnail

jhone, im making my own flowlab stop motion now! heeheeheehaa!

1 Like

my reaction to that information

1 Like

Episodes 8 and 9 were developed slowly, so they take place in December 2023 and not when they will be uploaded.

1 Like

this image made me think of a scenario where a guy looks really disappointed at this other guy except when the guy is disappointed buddy holly by weezer plays. imagine being told by like idk your parents that you’re a disappointment while in the background you hear “woah oh i look just like buddy holly oh oh and you’re mary tyler moore idc what they say about us anyways idc about that” would you take them seriously

2 Likes

No I don’t think I could lol :joy: (I’d be vibing to the song)

1 Like
Should spider-man play fortnite with gamougg* in the next episode
  • Yes
  • No
  • Gmog
0 voters

*I don’t have a gamougg figure, but i sort of have one of another gamougg character…

clay

1 Like

I’ve been getting back into 3D modeling, and I plan to start making either dnd minis of characters or full articulated ones.

I’m currently working on Legion which is 6 10-As that combine into a bigger one and there are so many pieces already, since I want to 3d print them off and have each figure fully functional. Plus, I don’t want the G1 Devastator gimmick where you need separate pieces and hands that you attach onto each part to actually form him.

Your best bet is probably clay, like Deadly_Smiles suggested. I recommend getting beading wire and making a frame of the character and then put clay around it. That’s what I attempted for a Spiratus mini, but making it at such a small scale is so difficult.

3 Likes

Thank you both for the recommendation. I will try that as soon as possible, but it could be a while because my toy-collecting/spending in 2023 was probably more than any other year I’ve been alive.

Mario Smg4 GIF - Mario Smg4 Supermarioglitchy4 GIFs