Bloom, Bee Haven! (Pixel_Name)

They all spawn pollen over time

1 Like

I took the flowers half a second to spawn pollen. I gained 300 pollen in a minute or two.

1 Like

Lol this is basically just testing all that will be changed when actual gameplay elements are there.

I thought so. What will this game be about? What will the player do?

Kinda like atomicrops but the plants actually fight.

1 Like
1 Like

Kinda playable at the moment no enemies yet but one step at a time

3 Likes

Rose is now able to fire thorns and produces pollen slowly. Might get nerfed a bit if I feel it’s too powerful. There is a bug in the game where explosions don’t delete and will keep burning enemies and not dealing damage, bee warned.

5 Likes

I found out today that I like exploding wasps XD Also the roses kept getting stuck in the growing animation or something.

2 Likes

Were bees pollinating them? When the bees pollinate them the plant turns off and has to regrow, I know this isn’t how plants work but it is to make the polluting harder since you can’t use one flower with loads of hives.

2 Likes

wait at some point I couldnt place stuff down

1 Like

also this is similar to a youtube vid I once saw on some game devs collaborating, cool stuff

1 Like

What do you mean? What were you placing??

1 Like

Yup got the idea from them actually lol.

2 Likes

:0, coincidence or no???

I actually found the game very fun to play, although very simple, some of my flowers started despawning and I was confused

HuH, that should not be happening… did they get attacked by wasps?

1 Like

I had a very solid defense, but I guess that might be the problem, I wasnt getting overwhelmed and the death poppys flames got massive all of a sudden

1 Like

I don’t know why the explosions get so big tbh. Also atm all flowers have 1 health.

1 Like

You didn’t have death poppies around other flowers right? They’re called death poppies for a reason…

1 Like