Benicheen | Reviews

It’s a lot better! And i just noticed something else, in Rythm road, as long as a note is over your area, you can spam W to get a ton of points:
I think to fix this, you can insert a trigger and if the note is touching your area, then it turns on, and then if you press W while its on, it gives you the points but it also turns off the switch so you cant spam it.

1 Like

thanks! could you give a screenshot of how to code that?

I just went into the code for the player’s circle and i dont know how to do it with the way you have it setup.

lol, fixed it, try it now, and after trying out the fixed things, could you rate again plz?

Sure, but if it doesnt work, this should fix it:

1 Like

It works great now! :smiley:

1 Like

coud you rate the game again please? this would be very much appreciated and im glad you like it! :blush:

Now that a lot of the problems are fixed, i rate it 5 stars! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

omg im so honored! i feel like i got a oscar. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Greggo
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1576337 -
5 Stars
The game looks great and the controls work very well!
Overall, it’s a very fun game but I don’t know if there’s a way to regain health, which i dont think there is at the time, but if there isn’t then it makes the game very hard and can cause you to die over and over.

2 Likes

Sorry if you feel like im ignoring your comments, I didn’t… I just had a few reviews to write because when I came back there were so many more replies.

1 Like

oh, im so sorry. its totally fine.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the review! I’m so glad you enjoyed the game!

2 Likes

Flowlab Game Creator - ARMAGEDDON